The real company that's maintaining the foundation for the NSA's PRISM program?

BlackBerry.

How the NSA Is Harming America's Economy

'Cisco has seen a huge drop-off in demand for its hardware in emerging markets, which the company blames on fears about the NSA using American hardware to spy on the rest of the world. ... Cisco saw orders in Brazil drop 25% and Russia drop 30%. ... Analysts had expected Cisco's business in emerging markets to increase 6%, but instead it dropped 12%, sending shares of Cisco plunging 10% in after-hours trading.'
    Cisco provides carrier grade routers, the real networking powerhouses that not only enable the modern Internet, but the capability to eavesdrop on that same Internet.

These powerhouses use an advanced microkernel to provide a higher availability and scalability needed for this kind of monitoring system.

Who makes that microkernel?

QNX.

Maybe BBM should stand for Big Brother is Monitoring.

(However, BBRY only bought up QNX in 2010 and the spying began much earlier, so this really has nothing to do with BlackBerry, just thought this might get a laugh or two.)
    11-15-13 11:17 AM
    The real company that's maintaining the foundation for the NSA's PRISM program?

BlackBerry.

How the NSA Is Harming America's Economy

Cisco provides carrier grade routers, the real networking powerhouses that not only enable the modern Internet, but the capability to eavesdrop on that same Internet.

These powerhouses use an advanced microkernel to provide a higher availability and scalability needed for this kind of monitoring system.

Who makes that microkernel?

QNX.

Maybe BBM should stand for Big Brother is Monitoring.

(However, BBRY only bought up QNX in 2010 and the spying began much earlier, so this really has nothing to do with BlackBerry, just thought this might get a laugh or two.)
    Stop drinking Morlcok, or wait after me, it too early for me to join that now !!!
    BerryWizard likes this.
    11-15-13 11:22 AM
    Oh boy

The future is black....
    11-15-13 11:22 AM
    Trololo

Stop drinking man

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 11:23 AM
    [...]
    Oh boy

The future is black....
    Mr. Mister, I hope you've read the tiny sentence ...
    11-15-13 11:24 AM
    You know all that and yet, you don't stop them? I think you're the one pulling the wires!

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    11-15-13 11:27 AM
    You know all that and yet, you don't stop them? I think you're the one pulling the wires!

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    Shhhh.... they'll find me.
    11-15-13 11:30 AM
    It's not a super conspiracy to see the reality right in front of you. NSA is real and is a threat to not only Americans who believe in freedom and democracy but To other companies and countries as well. The world is angry but the pro NSA media censors this from the people. Companies around the world are voting with their wallets and boycotting many American goods and products. It's a reality not a conspiracy

Posted via CB10
    Otech#CB likes this.
    11-15-13 12:56 PM
    *Grabs popcorn *
    * subscribed *

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    11-15-13 01:00 PM
    If your going to parrot a conspiracy get it right. The qnx has little to do with it the conspiracy is that the ipv6 protocol has back door by the nsa.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 01:18 PM
    Mr. Mister, I hope you've read the tiny sentence ...
    Oh yeah I read it

The future is black....
    11-15-13 03:00 PM
    11-15-13 03:14 PM
    11-15-13 03:18 PM