- 04-14-2014, 03:08 PM #4Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!
- CrackBerry Abuser
04-14-2014, 06:18 PM #6
- 225 Posts
Buy low sell high. It's that simple. Buy on bad news, sell on good news. If you're planning on waiting for the first announcement of a money making quarter, you'll be waiting awhile & by that time it will be too late. If you believe this company will succeed, now is the time to buy. As always, purchasing stocks of any kind should be part of your overall investment portfolio & NOT a shot a getting rich quick! BlackBerry stock should currently fit in with the high risk (high rewards) part of your portfolio if you even have a high risk segment. I personally see opportunity when the stock sinks but not everyone has the cahones for that.
Posted via CB10
- 04-15-2014, 08:11 AM #11
- 04-16-2014, 03:28 AM #13
- 04-20-2014, 08:21 PM #14
- 04-21-2014, 10:00 AM #15
I don't worry about it as much now... BlackBerry's track record over the last year speaks volumes by it's self. Anyone foolish to invest LONG TERM deserves what they get. The ones that play the up and down game, pretty much know the risk.
- 04-21-2014, 04:10 PM #16
In all seriousness, the way people ignored BlackBerry' atypical situation back then is similar to how posters try to analogize BBRY to a luxury car manufacturer while ignoring the differences between the mobile phone and automobile industries.
- CrackBerry Genius
04-21-2014, 10:06 PM #20
- 2,360 Posts
I'd rather they show me something first.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
04-22-2014, 05:01 AM #21
- 17,209 Posts
Last edited by Shanerredflag; 04-22-2014 at 05:24 AM.Be nice, it's free.
- 04-23-2014, 02:00 PM #22
I see it as a speculative long term buy and hold. It could drop a few more dollars. But it doesn't have far to go before it reaches it's dissolution value.
Then it has upside as a tech company with tons of cash, name brand, tons of patents, and a few great ideas. It just needs to be run much much leaner.
Anyway. I buy and hold. But I don't hold out hope for that $100 party.
Posted via CB10
- 04-25-2014, 10:13 AM #24
SHORT.... Some are playing the ups and downs - buy at $6 sell at $9, buy at $7 sell at $8. They don't believe in the stock or the company, it just business for them and they know that a weak company means opportunity. They are in and out in days or weeks at a time.
And then there are the SHORTS, but none of them are here They buy BBRY based on what they think the future price will be, and they are betting it will be lower than the current price. And somehow they are able to manipulate the price to always go down when they need it to.
At least that is my take on what the usage here is.....
- By chinchwadkar in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-07-2014, 11:58 AM
- By RayGTX in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 04-04-2014, 06:53 PM
- By mvpcrossxover in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 12:04 AM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2014, 08:30 AM
- By rimaddicted in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 16Last Post: 04-01-2014, 03:52 AM