Checked The source store stock for toronto and many stores listed as sold out and many others only have 1 which might could also be sold out.

If you want to Order online you can..... but ship date is APRIL 21st!!!!!! Almost 1 month later

In the USA its not selling as much as the Iphones do on release but they are competing with Iphone and Android and even if they dont sell as much they are competing with the big guns. So people diss because its less. But the way I see it they are going to sell a TON of phones because they are on the big boys level.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-26-13 07:40 PM
    It's selling very well in Ottawa. I see someone with a z10 everyday.

I'm bullish because the downward trend is just about starting to reverse.
    Hardware margins are very high. ASP will increase significantly. Service revenue will increase due to bb's cut of app sales, music, tv, movies. World Wide market share will start to rise, analyst estimates will start to rise, shorts will get scared and start covering..
    My bet $30 by Jan 2014
    03-26-13 07:54 PM
    Mess with this bull and you get the horns.

<----------------
    Shanerredflag and Dapper37 like this.
    03-26-13 09:22 PM
  4. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Its going to be a fantastic turnaround year for Blackberry … the Z10 and soon, the Q10 are awesome phones! … definitely very bullish!!
    03-26-13 09:37 PM
    Google Trends is fun to play with. Interesting to look at the USA market over the last seven days. When the Q10 gets out and we have both phones out there ... my crystal ball says ... about BB capturing 8% of the USA market by Q4. The Galaxy S4 is a big player with a lot of interest but Blackberry does really well against WP8 and the Lumia.
    03-26-13 10:04 PM
    Google Trends is fun to play with. Interesting to look at the USA market over the last seven days. When the Q10 gets out and we have both phones out there ... my crystal ball says ... about BB capturing 8% of the USA market by Q4. The Galaxy S4 is a big player with a lot of interest but Blackberry does really well against WP8 and the Lumia.
    Sadly, Z10 was searched for more often pre-launch.
    03-26-13 10:11 PM
    If you want to go super bullish, they potentially could have sold +3 million phones in Feb with their global launch.

They started producing phones in December, and produced half a million that month. Then another million in January as the ramped up production. At the end of February, they announced they'd successfully ramped up production to new levels. Assuming they bumped up production to 1.5 million phones a month from a million based on orders from carriers, they could have produced (sold) 3 million phones by the end of the quarter.
    03-26-13 10:22 PM
    Checked The source store stock for toronto and many stores listed as sold out and many others only have 1 which might could also be sold out.

If you want to Order online you can..... but ship date is APRIL 21st!!!!!! Almost 1 month later

In the USA its not selling as much as the Iphones do on release but they are competing with Iphone and Android and even if they dont sell as much they are competing with the big guns. So people diss because its less. But the way I see it they are going to sell a TON of phones because they are on the big boys level.
    WOW April 21st. I hope they get devices in for customers sooner. How is global inventory and the supply channel?
    03-26-13 10:36 PM
    If you want to go super bullish, they potentially could have sold +3 million phones in Feb with their global launch.

They started producing phones in December, and produced half a million that month. Then another million in January as the ramped up production. At the end of February, they announced they'd successfully ramped up production to new levels. Assuming they bumped up production to 1.5 million phones a month from a million based on orders from carriers, they could have produced (sold) 3 million phones by the end of the quarter.
    What are the March production number? Are your figures for the Z10 and Q10? Or just the Z10?
    03-26-13 10:42 PM
    i was on my way to the leaf game this evening with my GF, i hate driving in downtown toronto so we took the subway, and i pulled out my Z10 to check it and had the man next to me ask about it and how i liked it. told me he used a Dev Alpha because his company was doing some stuff with the BES development last year. when i was in the Air Canada Center looking around showed a bunch of Z10s, more BBs then any other the gentalman beside me also had the portable charging bundle :P
    03-26-13 10:59 PM
    What are the March production number? Are your figures for the Z10 and Q10? Or just the Z10?
    Just the Z10.
    missing_K-W likes this.
    03-26-13 11:01 PM
    i was on my way to the leaf game this evening with my GF, i hate driving in downtown toronto so we took the subway, and i pulled out my Z10 to check it and had the man next to me ask about it and how i liked it. told me he used a Dev Alpha because his company was doing some stuff with the BES development last year. when i was in the Air Canada Center looking around showed a bunch of Z10s, more BBs then any other the gentalman beside me also had the portable charging bundle :P
    I was at a leafs game about a weeks ago (a week or so after release and before i received mine from rogers), and in the lower sections i saw SEVERAL Z10s in the audience. about 3 sightings that night, which is actually fairly significant IMO, and i think interest has only increased
    03-26-13 11:50 PM
    It appears that the USA market thinks of Blackberry in the same way and to the same degree as they do for "other" Android phones - HTC, Motorola and Nexus. On the other hand BB is higher on the pecking order than Nokia.

It is too bad that the Q10 was not available. That will help.
    03-27-13 11:27 AM
    It appears that the USA market thinks of Blackberry in the same way and to the same degree as they do for "other" Android phones - HTC, Motorola and Nexus. On the other hand BB is higher on the pecking order than Nokia.

It is too bad that the Q10 was not available. That will help.
    Q customers aren't going anywhere! This is the time to showcase the Z10 the new king on the Blackberry thrown!
    03-28-13 01:48 AM
    They started producing phones in December, and produced half a million that month. Then another million in January as the ramped up production
    I think we all saw the press release about the ramp-up, but I've never seen any numbers. Any source for the hard figures?
    03-28-13 01:55 AM