Here's my thinking:

- If this current discussion of VZ pre-order on 15th is legitimate, that'll mean an announcement on the 14th. Even if not, we know it will be announcing soon. This makes it a good time to pick up some more shares, especially if they dip any further.
    - a VZ announce on the 14th for prepreorder on the 15th and delivery this month, following AT&T's pattern, should cause a smaller bump (because it won't be fueled by bogus takeover rumors)
    - Keep in mind that VZ is the one that repeated "delay" rumors have been circulating for, in spite of the fact that the CFO publicly committed to releasing this month. Confirmation that the largest carrier is launching in March will be worth something.

Of course, I could be completely wrong. Or they could announce tomorrow for April delivery, which may be Bad...

But that's my plan.
    03-12-13 04:07 PM
    Marc, are you playing this short or long? I assume short?
    03-12-13 04:12 PM
    Marc, are you playing this short or long? I assume short?
    Long, but I've been considering setting aside some to play the dips/rises. Hard to resist when it's this volatile...
    03-12-13 04:17 PM
    I am long too (3-5 years) and have a very large investment in BB. I am also considering playing the dip/rises. I think we hit the lowest point a few weeks ago at the low $12's. If it gets close to that again I think I might pick up $20K and flip accordingly. I would wait for the earning call as I have a feeling we might see a big dip again just like the last call in December, which was a joke. The market never seems to be happy these days so I have a feeling no matter what BB shows it will not be good enough and it will tank. That would be my guess. I just keep relaxed and don't get excited by all the wind that is put out everyday. Lenovo this, 300K sales volume...its all noise. I think a range between $12:50 and $17:50 would be perfectly reasonable. Yeah it may get to $19-20 but not for long. Those are my thoughts.
    03-12-13 04:47 PM
    Also keep an eye on Nokia...I did very well buying in at 2.20 and selling at 4.50. This one is worth keeping tabs on. They are not going away and they do lots more than just mobile phones, no matter what people think of the MS relationship.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-12-13 04:52 PM