Chen has to do a game change transaction or shorts and bashers will keep hurting the company. Perception matters.
    02-26-15 05:52 PM

Classically Posted.
    02-26-15 08:43 PM
    As far I know, the stock is nearly up $1.50 in the past week or so. That's a 10% ROR in 2 weeks!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 08:46 PM
    I'm confused.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 09:17 PM
    OP Needs to be bit more specific... not all of us follow the stock market manipulations... besides.. Faucette has been a BB basher for years.. so hard to know which lie the OP speaks of....
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-26-15 09:23 PM
    Stock down from $150, that's more than 90% loss

As far I know, the stock is nearly up $1.50 in the past week or so. That's a 10% ROR in 2 weeks!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 09:55 PM
    $150 is a lot more than the $2 you mention in your original post.

Stop asking the CEO of a multinational corporation to fix the mistakes of his predecessors. Many people here that understand and can see what he is actually doing with this company are quite pleased with his performance.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and La Emperor like this.
    02-26-15 10:16 PM
    Leaky Jim Faucette Is already trying on his orange jump suit. Don't you worry about that. I suspect that the SEC is already looking into his behavior and it's suspicious connection to the clowns in Boston. Best keep a low profile Jimmy boy. Might I suggest keep an open plane ticket to some off shore tax haven handy?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 06:41 AM
    Faucette helps you get cheap shares / calls

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 06:55 AM
    Pretty sure the lies and manipulation didn't case them too lose that much value.... it was the lack of a product that the masses wanted to buy.

BlackBerry has been a highly volatile stock for about four years now.... and yes due to the instability of the company it's stock values are very sustable to any type of news or rumors - real or imagined.

I know based on your post that you want Chen to magically increase the value of BBRY for shareholders... which shows you don't understand how the market works or in how bad of shape BlackBerry is.
    02-27-15 07:22 AM
    Please take a look at share price when Chen took over...now look at today's price. Now show me three stocks in this sector who have done better over the exact same time period. No? Thought so.

Classically Posted.
    02-27-15 08:36 AM
    The stock is doing fairly well since Chen took over, far outperforming the industry. The problem for us that follow it is that we have seen it climb into the 12-13 range and would like it to return to this, and move closer to 15. The market is still skeptical of BlackBerry though, MWC and the next earnings call will be very important because they will offer us a glimpse into what's planned, how well BES is doing, and how the Passport has done since it's launch (Classic numbers won't be showing yet/insignificant)

BB for Life
    Techno-Emigre likes this.
    02-27-15 12:02 PM
    Please take a look at share price when Chen took over...now look at today's price. Now show me three stocks in this sector who have done better over the exact same time period. No? Thought so.

Classically Posted.
    Well, couldn't find three (though I didn't look very hard), but here's one that performed better:
    AAPL Interactive Stock Chart | Yahoo! Inc. Stock - Yahoo! Finance
    02-27-15 02:00 PM
    Well, couldn't find three (though I didn't look very hard), but here's one that performed better:
    Not in BlackBerry's sector.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 02:34 PM
    [QUOTE=Shanerredflag;11407728]Please take a look at share price when Chen took over...now look at today's price. Now show me three stocks in this sector who have done better over the exact same time period. No? Thought so.

Aw come'on ... you have to ruin a perfectly good story with ... FACTS? Where's the fun? (mischievous chortle here)
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    02-27-15 02:48 PM
    Sorry, please try again...7 to 1 stock split.

Classically Posted.
    02-27-15 06:43 PM