- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
JP Morgan Chase dropping Blackberry Mobile App
Just received an email from JP Morgan Chase Bank saying after April 21, they will no longer support a mobile app for Blackberry phones. This is ridiculous as they continue to advertise their ease of mobile banking with check picture taking, et al. I encourage all BB suporters to either contact the bank through their website or call 877-242-7372 and demand a reversal of this stupid decision. (I get this email on the first day he Z10 s available in the US. You think they're just too lazy to develop the app for BB10?) Thanks.
- 04-15-13, 06:14 PM #5
I have 2 CC's and mortgage with Chase.
I'm not about to cancel $20K of credit and refinance because they don't want to support my phone with an application... especially since their mobile website is actually better than the OS7 application I've been using. Have you all even tried their mobile device yet?
@@ BlackBerry 10 Mobile Messaging @@...if you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind...
- 04-15-13, 06:38 PM #7
- By lcgoldman in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-22-13, 03:52 AM
- By BigBadWulf in forum News & RumorsReplies: 42Last Post: 09-02-12, 11:10 PM
- By cdf3 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-09-11, 06:07 AM
- By nemo-maritime in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-25-10, 09:26 AM
- By Navneet.gupta in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-19-08, 09:10 AM