I'm watching my recording of F1 qualifying from Australia and as I check out the Mercedes I can barely detect the BlackBerry Logo. It's hiding behind the wheel, looked better standing still. Frustrating, I wonder if just the logo would stand out more?
    I'm sure BlackBerry is paying big money for that sticker, I want to see it, I'm a stockholder and I really want the world to be aware of our company.
    03-16-13 11:06 AM
    I'm watching my recording of F1 qualifying from Australia and as I check out the Mercedes I can barely detect the BlackBerry Logo. It's hiding behind the wheel, looked better standing still. Frustrating, I wonder if just the logo would stand out more?
    I'm sure BlackBerry is paying big money for that sticker, I want to see it, I'm a stockholder and I really want the world to be aware of our company.
    In the pictures I saw it was pretty noticeable.

Probably doesn't help that the color scheme is black on dark gray though.
    03-16-13 11:21 AM
    I've been told that....KIDDING. To be fair you can't see a thing on the carts at speed does not matter where ads are placed (other than back of spoiler).
    03-16-13 01:18 PM
    I've been told that....KIDDING. To be fair you can't see a thing on the carts at speed does not matter where ads are placed (other than back of spoiler).
    I was seriously going to use that line! I've been watching F1 since it was occasionally shone on ABCs Wild World of Sports in the 60s, well before the cars became billboards. That darned thing just doesn't show, I think the logo alone is recognized world wide and would show up better.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-16-13 07:56 PM
    Its right across the side of the car right where the drivers legs would be.

It's too small!-mercedes-bb.jpg
    http://assets.mercedes-amg-f1.com/cm...fullscreen_800
    03-16-13 11:35 PM
    That's what she said!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 01:36 PM
    Yea, it is hard to see on the moving cars. As mentioned, it would be nice if it was on the rear wing. If Lewis or Nico win any races, as I expect them to do, the logo should be seen by many when the cars are in park ferme and during the driver interviews.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 06:16 PM
    It seems pretty visible to me.
    It's in big letters across Nick and Lewis's fire suits.
    It's on Brawn's headphones.
    It's written on either side of the cockpit. It's on the front/top in front of the driver. And it's written in large font down either side. I can't believe they got that kind of exposure for $2.5m

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 07:14 AM