I posted a pic of an android running 2 apps at once. Not shutting down one to run another and not putting in the back somewhere either. Just running them both.

So if you think bb10 is really multitasking, compared to the pic of my android running 2 apps at once that I was forced to buy due to bb10 sucking, then you probably believe in the tooth fairy too.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using CB Forums mobile app
    I was referring to IOS. Android is nice but I do value security so I won't own one anytime soon.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 08:24 AM
    I was referring to IOS. Android is nice but I do value security so I won't own one anytime soon.

Posted via CB10
    So you will be enjoying windows phones when bb is tits up? Android not secure.
    Security is blown out of proportion. Ive never had a problem...same with 99.999% of all droid users.

So value that privacy...or whatever useless excuse keeps you using that bb.....security...the last bastion of answers for bb users
    Sent from my SGH-I337M using CB Forum mobile app
    06-29-13 09:43 AM
    Is 3 billion really that much cash for a corporation? What's it cost to make and run a commercial a lot for months?
    Millions. Not billions. $3 billion is quite a lot of cash to have on hand for a company in BB's position. Unless they have some secret plan to increase marketshare and profits, they owe it to their shareholders to make good use of that cash.
    06-29-13 10:54 PM
    I am a little confused about the hoarding, the Z10 obviously isn't selling the way they'd like and yet they're sitting on $3 billion cash? Why aren't they marketing the hell out of it? Public awareness of BB10 seems very low.
    The best marketing plan in the world along with the best advertising in the world can not force people to buy a product they don't want.

How many non-commodity (big ticket) items do YOU buy because you liked an ad or saw a cool banner at a baseball game? Did the Charley Sheen ad for the Fiat Arbath make you run right out and buy one?

Apple's marketing, for example, is part of the delivery of the product (everything from the stores to the packaging) and not to the selling of the product. Consumers already decided they wanted an Apple product and the advertising only reinforces their decision.

Samsung is marketing the he11 of their Galaxy phones, but they are using this to promote their brand which happens to sell washers, dryers, TVs, refrigerators and many other commodity products.
    06-29-13 11:36 PM
29 12