If you're tired of BlackBerry Board members and executives not being held accountable for their actions, you can file a complaint with the Ontario Securities Commission here.

OSC | Investors - Questions & Complaints

Recent actions taken by Barbara Stymiest, Chair and Thorsten Heins, CEO, are absolutely unacceptable. These actions include:
    - Inappropriate compensation plans (negotiated with a former board member, Prem Watsa, who's now trying to takeover the company. Thorsten Heins' "golden parachute" is $55 million or over 1% of the current market cap of the company)
    - Bonuses paid on misleading targets (management information circular indicates bonuses were paid on BB10 launch exceeding target - if targets were exceeded, why did BBRY just write down almost $1billion of inventory?)
    - Cross platform BBM delayed following Fairfax takeover proposal - was this because a successful launch would have reduced the likelihood of a successful bid?
    - Fired 4,500 people
    - $1 billion inventory write-down.
    - $1 billion earnings loss
    - Cancelling the quarterly investor call where they would have had to answer tough questions from investors regarding the aforementioned.
    milo53 and anon(4086547) like this.
    10-01-13 12:35 PM
    I agree with your thoughts. I have the same questions. Everything looks so suspect. I wonder if any institutional investors with a large number of shares have started to complain yet.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 01:54 PM
    I agree with your thoughts. I have the same questions. Everything looks so suspect. I wonder if any institutional investors with a large number of shares have started to complain yet.

Posted via CB10
    What will really be suspect is when Fairfax relaunches BB11 in six months and they have ever major app developer on board.....

Seriously though, I bet there have been a few phone calls made.... and that there are some parties that are not going to lose nearly as much as most shareholders. But there is being a little shady and the is being criminal in how you do things.... I bet the guys at BB walked the line on shady, but didn't get into what would legally be called criminal.
    10-01-13 02:27 PM
    Totally agree. There is definitely some suspicious activity going on. I feel like all these incidents are all part of a road map they have planned out.
    10-01-13 02:46 PM
  5. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I agree that this low ball offer is totally unacceptable...

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 08:21 PM