View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Pulled this bit from a Zacks article today on South Korean Telecom's (SK Telecom Corp) quarterly report:

Other Stocks

Foreign stocks worth considering are China Mobile Limited (CHL), Mobile Telesystems OJSC (MBT) and Research In Motion Limited (BBRY). All three carry Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
    05-02-13 01:58 PM
    So who's going to fess up to pretending to be Dude? lcjr, maybe you know some military interrogation techniques? I could provide a list of suspects....
    plasmid_boy likes this.
    Yes I am.... you missed my reference to the next line of the movie from Brad Pitt where he corrects the German by saying "we just say Bingo".
    Aaaah... Remind me not to operate any heavy machinery this afternoon! A little slow on my part Lol! Good Brad Pitt impression, my friend!
    Bugmapper likes this.
    Sometimes I regret not buying out when it hit $18 back before the BB10 launch event, nevertheless, patience and I think we will get there, and maybe higher.
    Regret is a huge waste of energy. Focus only the here & now, and, of course, the future.
    05-02-13 02:00 PM
    There are over 29,000 Likes. So if all of the 29,000 buy 1,000 -- 15,000 shares and get the share certificates, that will kill the shorts and help the perception of Blackberry as stock goes up like a rocket.
    05-02-13 02:01 PM
    It would be nice, but Blackberry would have to push the name (or something similar) along with the devices.." Why buy just a smartphone when you can have the ultimate root device(?) from BlackBerry"

OK... so you can tell I'm not in marketing.....
    OK I'm going to play this game just once. RootBeery.
    05-02-13 02:02 PM
    Lol...I thought someone was doing that. He wasn't sarcastic enough. Lol
    05-02-13 02:03 PM
    Stocks for bb10. 2.99 and well worth it.
    I agree.
    MoolahMitch and Bugmapper like this.
    05-02-13 02:06 PM
    May the force be with you!
    That's Saturday.

May 4th.
    05-02-13 02:08 PM
    See where beer abuse can lead ?
    05-02-13 02:12 PM
    Quick Question: I'm trying to withdraw funds, I have never done this before by the way, and I received this message.

Please note your withdrawal has been delayed because you have funds that need to settle as a result of your trade executions. Stocks trades are settled in 3 business days and options trades are settled in one business day. Please review your account for further details. Your request will be completed once the funds have settled.

I use Questrade as well... Does this mean, after I sell my shares I must wait 3 days before the process of withdrawing takes place and wait another 5 business days before the transfer to my chequings account goes through? I'll phone them and ask later today too.
    No. Call them and put in for the funds to be transmitted on the day the transaction clears.
    Kid Vibe and bungaboy like this.
    05-02-13 02:13 PM
    I'm wondering if the 'Toronto only' launch prior to the rest of Canada plus the anecdotal evidence of low/no supply in the GTA is because of severe Q10 shortages? Either rabid demand (good) or supply chain issues (bad)?

Aplogies in advance if this has already been discussed, but I can't keep up with this thead day in, day out!
    It wasn't a TO only launch!!!!!!!
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-02-13 02:17 PM
    No. Call them and put in for the funds to be transmitted on the day the transaction clears.
    Thanks.

On another note, looks like BB surprised a few of us today... I'll be heading to the mall and see what the news on the Q10 is as well. Just curious to see if we even have the thing.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-02-13 02:17 PM
    I have to see if that Stocks for Blackberry is available for my OS7. I've tried so many it's stupid. I was looking for one that takes all purchases made into the average factor to see how much $ you're green or red. The Wikinvest is the closest I've tried but I'll give you're a go if its available. What does it do and don't do? Sorry, I'm at the office without my phone (not allowed) so I can't check myself.
    05-02-13 02:19 PM
    Quick Question: I'm trying to withdraw funds, I have never done this before by the way, and I received this message.

Please note your withdrawal has been delayed because you have funds that need to settle as a result of your trade executions. Stocks trades are settled in 3 business days and options trades are settled in one business day. Please review your account for further details. Your request will be completed once the funds have settled.

I use Questrade as well... Does this mean, after I sell my shares I must wait 3 days before the process of withdrawing takes place and wait another 5 business days before the transfer to my chequings account goes through? I'll phone them and ask later today too.
    It can take 3 days for trade to settle but then the funds should move that day into an account or wire (for a fee) but you should not have to wait another 5 days, that is too long. GL

Posted via CB10
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    05-02-13 02:19 PM
    I am assuming the beer part is customized for this thread?
    05-02-13 02:20 PM
    Dang, what a busy morning here! Not only did I burn up a few hundred trees making charts and slideshows, you guys have helped CJ bang that cowbell until we got green again. Way to go!!
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-02-13 02:20 PM
    Tis a good day here, got in at a nice LOD and now we rally up.
    Now that's what I call a good birthday present TY BB:TSE
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    05-02-13 02:21 PM
    you were my first guess...

bungaboy likes this.
    05-02-13 02:21 PM
    Had the Q10 working for about an hour before I went back to the Z10. The space bar on it is defective and makes it a real pain to type. Can't even exchange it cause the store I bought it at doesn't have any stock aside from reserved units. Not very happy right now.
    05-02-13 02:22 PM
    I have to see if that Stocks for Blackberry is available for my OS7. I've tried so many it's stupid. I was looking for one that takes all purchases made into the average factor to see how much $ you're green or red. The Wikinvest is the closest I've tried but I'll give you're a go if its available. What does it do and don't do? Sorry, I'm at the office without my phone (not allowed) so I can't check myself.
    I don't believe it's available but could be wrong. It's one of the "Built for BlackBerry" apps so not so sure they were on the legacy OS.
    lcjr likes this.
    With some of the profits I made today bought some Options for July .

Also, bought this sucker to put up on my desk with pride.

I'm okay with having to look at Gold all day long Just hope that translates into my portfolio lol
    lcjr, Shanerredflag and kfh227 like this.
    New BlackBerry MD for India. Seems like everyone in the company is pushing the mobile computing message. BlackBerry Live needs to show off some great stuff now.

Sunil Lalvani Announced as BlackBerry Managing Director for India - N4BB
    bungaboy and zyben like this.
    Had the Q10 working for about an hour before I went back to the Z10. The space bar on it is defective and makes it a real pain to type. Can't even exchange it cause the store I bought it at doesn't have any stock aside from reserved units. Not very happy right now.
    That bites! I hope you get this sorted out soon.
    Superfly_FR and Bugmapper like this.
    05-02-13 02:24 PM
    With some of the profits I made today bought some Options for July .

Also, bought this sucker to put up on my desk with pride.
    http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7...8412616580.jpg

I'm okay with having to look at Gold all day long Just hope that translates into my portfolio lol
    uhmm, dude, men don't play with dolls ...LOL
    What's all the figurines in the background?
    05-02-13 02:27 PM
113,256 ... 860861862863864 ...