Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
993. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

    640 64.45%
  • No

    353 35.55%
Page 84 of 2950 FirstFirst ... 347481828384858687941341845841084 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 73742
Like Tree201890Likes
  1. BBNation's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    936 Posts
    #2076  

    Default

    Imagine, Wasta adding more or rimm buying them..It will be $25 in no time
  2. TomJasper's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,084 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,091 Global Posts
    #2077  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BThunderW View Post

    This of course is all speculation, I just don't trust analysts. Has anyone noticed how as of January, pretty much everyone suddenly turned sentiment around? All the way till end of December everyone was saying how RIM is "too little, too late". Now I don't remember the last time I heard that phrase.
    I don't trust ANALyst as far as I can toss them BUT they know what RIM has (a winner) ,they have no choice but to get on board, you can't fight a rising tide, even the media is on side, for the right reasons.

    As for Dec 20 - Dec 24 , most everybody knows that was a 100% bs play to shake out and grab cheap shares for the ride up, seen it so so so many times with other stocks over the years, classic bs dirty move.

    Time for that is over, Jan 30 2013 , no turning back the clock, it's RIM's time!
    Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
  3. BThunderW's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    822 Posts
    #2078  

    Default

    The thing about sell-offs is it quickly turns into a long squeeze as people close their positions to protect their profits and most won't try to catch the falling knife so they'll wait for the bottom to re-buy. RIM is extremely volatile and those kinds of swings are not impossible.
  4. TomJasper's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,084 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,091 Global Posts
    #2079  

    Default

    Food for thought: "In conclusion, Misek now thinks there is a close to 30% chance of BB10 being a success, higher than he previously believed, which might put the stock in the neighborhood of a $56 valuation. "

    So if anyone is concerned about a Misek "trap" ....... just sayin.
    Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
  5. TomJasper's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,084 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,091 Global Posts
    #2080  

    Default

    The Dec20 - Dec 24 swing was "manufactured fraud" , the media even re-wrote the good news after a few less than honest folks changed the narrative mid-stream. I followed the whole scam as it happened. They got away with it at the time because the sentiment favoured their move without too many prying eyes.

    That scenario is not there for the taking now, as I said previously, the media is onside, other analysts are onside, carriers are on side etc, too much momo for that scenario to get a foothold again.

    The cats out of the bag, and it has claws.

    Quote Originally Posted by BThunderW View Post
    The thing about sell-offs is it quickly turns into a long squeeze as people close their positions to protect their profits and most won't try to catch the falling knife so they'll wait for the bottom to re-buy. RIM is extremely volatile and those kinds of swings are not impossible.
    Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
    Acumenight likes this.
  6. jelp2's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    579 Posts
    #2081  

    Default

    Check this out, not sure what to make of it!!

    Research in Motion Limited (RIMM) Real-Time Stock Quote - NASDAQ.com
  7. Brianflys's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    770 Posts
    Global Posts
    784 Global Posts
    #2082  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jelp2 View Post
    Check this out, not sure what to make of it!!

    Research in Motion Limited (RIMM) Real-Time Stock Quote - NASDAQ.com
    Discussed earlier in this thread, about page 82. But a new twist I saw in the comments to the "RIM at $56 in 12 Months" article (a thread I just started) was that a commenter checked with NASDAQ and found out the real-time price was valid. So watch the market tomorrow (non US markets, since US markets closed for a fed holiday)
  8. mrfreetruth's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    870 Posts
    #2083  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomJasper View Post
    The Dec20 - Dec 24 swing was "manufactured fraud" , the media even re-wrote the good news after a few less than honest folks changed the narrative mid-stream. I followed the whole scam as it happened. They got away with it at the time because the sentiment favoured their move without too many prying eyes.

    That scenario is not there for the taking now, as I said previously, the media is onside, other analysts are onside, carriers are on side etc, too much momo for that scenario to get a foothold again.

    The cats out of the bag, and it has claws.

    The game is over for the criminals. Who is going to believe the lies now. I think the BMO lie lol downgrade was the last straw as investors saw BMO tripping over themselves to buy rim shares the same day they Downgraded. It was even a poorly written downgrade (rim downgraded to $12 from $9) it was as if they didn't want to issue a downgrade. The fact they were net buyers speaks volumes. Word is getting out the criminals are on the ropes. Hold and we will hit $20++ by launch.
    Thanked by:
    TomJasper (01-20-2013) 
    Acumenight likes this.
  9. TheStoof's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    696 Posts
    Global Posts
    701 Global Posts
    #2084  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brianflys View Post
    Discussed earlier in this thread, about page 82. But a new twist I saw in the comments to the "RIM at $56 in 12 Months" article (a thread I just started) was that a commenter checked with NASDAQ and found out the real-time price was valid. So watch the market tomorrow (non US markets, since US markets closed for a fed holiday)
    Geez...well, I'll be damned. Thanks for letting me know that tomorrow is a holiday. I'm on vacation in Venezuela, and if this is truly $35/share, then it's possible it could be more by Tuesday morning, which means that my trip here and back has been paid. Woop.
    Current phone: Q10/Nexus4
    InWithTheNew likes this.
  10. Tinomane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    755 Posts
    #2085  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStoof View Post
    Geez...well, I'll be damned. Thanks for letting me know that tomorrow is a holiday. I'm on vacation in Venezuela, and if this is truly $35/share, then it's possible it could be more by Tuesday morning, which means that my trip here and back has been paid. Woop.
    I have a feeling that someone just put in a market order last min and it happened to trade at ridiculous ask price. I don't think that's going to be reflected tomm. But if it is, I'm going streaking!
  11. TheStoof's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    696 Posts
    Global Posts
    701 Global Posts
    #2086  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinomane View Post
    I have a feeling that someone just put in a market order last min and it happened to trade at ridiculous ask price. I don't think that's going to be reflected tomm. But if it is, I'm going streaking!
    I genuinely hope it's false. I want to buy more shares on Friday.
    Current phone: Q10/Nexus4
  12. Nindia's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    401 Posts
    #2087  

    Default

    If it's not an error I'm going to the Ferrari dealer tomorrow.
  13. InWithTheNew's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    190 Posts
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    #2088  

    Default

    One way to tell if it's a real quote is whether or not it's halted. At that gain it would have trip the circuit they put in place. Stocks get automatically halted when 10% + spike.
  14. Nindia's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    401 Posts
    #2089  

    Default

    There's no way it's real. It's nice to day dream though hahah. That kind of jump would probably only happen on an earnings release showing BB10 was a success.
  15. neteng1000's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,002 Posts
    #2090  

    Default

    What does does pre-market open? Interesting to see how things unfold today?
  16. FunktasticLucky's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    760 Posts
    Global Posts
    763 Global Posts
    #2091  

    Default I support RIM and I buy shares !

    Its MLK day. Is the market even open?

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
  17. Munchito1976's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    119 Posts
    #2092  

    Default

    not sure about the US, but the TSX is showing an opening of $16.63
  18. Lehomer's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    #2093  

    Default

    Yes , on the Toronto stock exchange Canada
    t
    Quote Originally Posted by FunktasticLucky View Post
    Its MLK day. Is the market even open?

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
  19. Lehomer's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    #2094  

    Default

    US is closed today , Martin Luther King day holiday
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchito1976 View Post
    not sure about the US, but the TSX is showing an opening of $16.63
  20. W Hoa's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,143 Posts
    #2095  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jelp2 View Post
    Check this out, not sure what to make of it!!

    Research in Motion Limited (RIMM) Real-Time Stock Quote - NASDAQ.com
    Why are people missing the big give away with this quote? The last trading day was Friday the 18th. The AH quote used is dated Thursday the 17th.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I support BBRY and I buy shares !-nas.jpg  
  21. neteng1000's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,002 Posts
    #2096  

    Default

    Yeah sorry on the TSX. Whatever happnes here on the TSX today (RIM.TO) will dictate what happens on the NYSE tomorrow. About the only chance you'll ever be able to see into the future :P
  22. zhaolianf's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    18 Posts
    #2097  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchito1976 View Post
    not sure about the US, but the TSX is showing an opening of $16.63
    Can you share how to find the pre-quote on TSX website?
  23. bluetroll's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,128 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,140 Global Posts
    #2098  

    Default

    i looked for a current quote on td waterhouse... 15.71

    i put in an order. we'll see if someone takes it.

    i got a gut feeling this week is going to be good for rim shares.
  24. Munchito1976's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    119 Posts
    #2099  

    Default

    I am seeing it though my TD Waterhouse trading account. It is now showing bids/asks of $16.72
  25. Munchito1976's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    119 Posts
    #2100  

    Default

    here's what I see
    I support BBRY and I buy shares !-jan-21-premarket.jpg

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 05:41 PM
  2. Figured out my problem and want to share
    By IamGOV in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 04:59 PM
  3. ISO a browser ap that supports flash and various scripts
    By mistyinca in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 05:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions