974. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

625 64.17%
  • No

349 35.83%
Page 80 of 2579 FirstFirst ... 307077787980818283901301805801080 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 64456
Like Tree159445Likes

RIM on track to be at least $20 by January 30th ... this IS the year for RIM!......
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,691 Global Posts

27 minutes to crack $16.... soooooo close.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,084 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by new_me222 View Post
    Not necessarily. Depends on the broker you have.
    Some TD branches were lose and fast years back,lol. ie. only had $60k in their account, called em on the landline to do a $384k buy early morning, only told had to settle in 3 days, no margin bs, sold end of day, $58k my pocket and $384k back in theirs.
    Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots

What are these landlines you speak of...and you got to talk to a real person ...that got to make real decisions... wow.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,084 Global Posts

LOL, showing my age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanerredflag View Post
    What are these landlines you speak of...and you got to talk to a real person ...that got to make real decisions... wow.
    Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

He said "years back". Not sure when that was, but I saw a youtube video call the Flintstones showing that people did talk to each other through a device connected by a line, and yes there were living people on each end - strange stuff...
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,084 Global Posts

99' lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmid_boy View Post
    He said "years back". Not sure when that was, but I saw a youtube video call the Flintstones showing that people did talk to each other through a device connected by a line, and yes there were living people on each end - strange stuff...
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,084 Global Posts

Good close IMHO. Shorts too scared of the weekend and longs hanging in cause we know more goodies to come.
    CrackBerry Addict

Out again EOD 1/2 pos. Looking for a dip to re-enter. Made a bad play today, about broke even, even with the 6% rally. Fat fingers......don't ask.

Cue the dancing bananas...have a great weekend all.
    TomJasper and zyben like this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,084 Global Posts

It happens. Off topic but what are your thoughts on Ur One, I know you play the miners.
    Quote Originally Posted by BThunderW View Post
    Out again EOD 1/2 pos. Looking for a dip to re-enter. Made a bad play today, about broke even, even with the 6% rally. Fat fingers......don't ask.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Sometimes when you start of with bad timing and throws the rest of your timing off. Should have just held. Not exactly going to say what my strategy is but right now I'm holding. AFter a while you kind of get a feel to how RIMM trades. This traded different from other days and had decent volume, but usually would have more.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Notice today's chart was smooth and quite orderly. No big dips in the chart like other days. No big heavy movements upwards as well. Movement today was steady. I like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I support BBRY and I buy shares !-screen-shot-2013-01-18-4.10.50-pm.png  
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

The RSI is still pretty high and there was still a huge volume of selling going into the close. I'd rather protect my gains than miss out on a small rally. I would have been net positive today but I had an oops early in the morning cause I wasn't paying attention. TSX is open on Monday, I'll set up my play for next week accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by InWithTheNew View Post
    Sometimes when you start of with bad timing and throws the rest of your timing off. Should have just held. Not exactly going to say what my strategy is but right now I'm holding. AFter a while you kind of get a feel to how RIMM trades. This traded different from other days and had decent volume, but usually would have more.
    CrackBerry Addict

I have a good friend who's been playing UUU for years. He keeps telling me to buy. He seems to think that demand for uranium will spike as the supply from decommissioned russian nukes is dwindling. I've personally not made the play in UUU since Feb of last year.

Quote Originally Posted by TomJasper View Post
    It happens. Off topic but what are your thoughts on Ur One, I know you play the miners.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,084 Global Posts

Thanks, same boat, watching watching,lol.
    I have a good friend who's been playing UUU for years. He keeps telling me to buy. He seems to think that demand for uranium will spike as the supply from decommissioned russian nukes is dwindling. I've personally not made the play in UUU since Feb of last year.

Global Posts
    9,327 Global Posts
    PIN
    Hey, what did you expect ?
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1992  

Quote Originally Posted by new_me222 View Post
    I don't trade what I can't afford to loose.
    Quoted as a #1 rule reminder, especially for stock trading newcomers: Never get over-optimistic nor excited. This beast has strange reactions sometimes.
    Join my BBM Channel : C00035FA6
    "I speak English like a Spanish Cow"
    I'm a StockBerrian, proudly holding 50 150 250 400 550 1000 BlackBerry shares
    spike12 and BThunderW like this.

Global Posts
    6,447 Global Posts
    PIN
    Not - NO!

I made like $6300 again today. It makes me what to sell. Just not used to RIMM doing this. Who is holding and who is selling?

Global Posts
    9,327 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1994  

What a day ... time for some rest, isn't it ?

Oh, did I mention that we are now 256 buyers (53%) in the thread poll ?
    Maybe one day, this will spread as much positiveness than Peter-Dervish-Missek !
    Who knows ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I support BBRY and I buy shares !-capture.png  
    Thanked by 2:
    s0be (01-19-2013) 
    coldsword and Shanerredflag like this.
    Banned

It's not the time to time RIM. The stock has made fools of traders with me included(in the past). The action has been unpredictable as of late. If you are a good trader with nerves of steel you can made some nice coin. I am not that good so I am happy to hold. We all know it's going higher.
    Superfly_FR and coldsword like this.

......last thought for this past trading week:
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 01-18-2013 at 04:46 PM. Reason: try and add this:

Global Posts
    9,327 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1997  

Guys ... I didn't realized also the "score" of this thread: 45,000+ views and ... who will post the 2Kth ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I support BBRY and I buy shares !-capture.png  

Global Posts
    9,327 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1998  

Quote Originally Posted by mrfreetruth View Post
    It should be you superfly
    lol, it was you , but you're (one of) my (favorite) guest(s), so it will be the 2K+1 for me and #IlikeThat

edit : overLOL.
    You had the 2Kth Post - I have the 2Kth Answer.
    Did I mention we only have winners in this thread ?
    I support BBRY and I buy shares !-austin-powers-gif-favim.com-238667.jpg
    Thanked by:
    bungaboy (01-18-2013) 
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.

Mr. Superfly_FR...I want to thank you for this thread, I've been watching and reading for months...very enjoyable with some learning mixed in too...I say we try and beat the 50K reply that some "other" thread is working towards. Great job!
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 01-18-2013 at 05:13 PM.
    Thanked by:
    Superfly_FR (01-19-2013) 
    spike12 likes this.

Global Posts
    9,327 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #2000  

Mr. Superfly_FR...I want to thank you for this thread, I've been watching and reading for months...very enjoyable with some learning mixed in too...I say we try and beat the 50K reply that some "other" thread is working towards. Great job!
    50K ... that's 48K to go ! ... but if the stock rockets to $200+, I might enroll a secretary roflol
    And, as I ran out of "thanks button" : Thanks !
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-18-2013 at 05:47 PM.