View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Should be "and I bought shares".

As a financial analyst I actually could add some valuable input to this thread, but I refuse to engage in conversation with such a financially un-intelligent user base. Therefore, I'm just going to keep trolling and keep the real finance talk to other preferred forums.

Long BBRY from 13.7
    Oddly enough the only un-intelligent person in this thread seems to be you. You are a financial analyst, congrats I am really proud of you. Financial analysts in this thread are a dime a dozen and quite franky that is no credential at all. I've seen students come out of University with more intelligence then 3rd year financial analysts. Intelligence isn't a measure of what role you have, it's a measure of what attitude you choose to have and how you choose to express knowledge. Any "Intelligent" person wouldn't come here and correct the thread title. This isn't investment banking buddy and you are not pitching to a client, this is a public forum on a site called crackberry. The fact you even care so much about such irrelevant things tells me you are un-intelligent.

Also the fact you have to distinctly point out you are a financial analyst as an argument as to why we are at a sudden loss tells me you either A) Have a small **** and want to try and compensate with your position or B) Have a huge ego. Both of which make you an un-intelligent.
    04-23-13 03:40 PM
    Right, because they are super consistent

Posted via CB10
    It isn't just one person... obviously take everything you read with a grain of salt, research the author's credibility, and do your own calculations before you put your money into a stock. I was simply recommending it because it can be easy to read for people new to finance.

But if you would rather take advice from forums, be my guest!
    04-23-13 03:40 PM
    Man, this is getting good. I haven't laughed this much reading this thread since before the ER and a lot of us on the thread were "feeling good". The only thing I'm missing right now is some popcorn and a cold beer. lol
    04-23-13 03:41 PM
    Oddly enough the only un-intelligent person in this thread seems to be you. You are a financial analyst, congrats I am really proud of you. Financial analysts in this thread are a dime a dozen and quite franky that is no credential at all. I've seen students come out of University with more intelligence then 3rd year financial analysts. Intelligence isn't a measure of what role you have, it's a measure of what attitude you choose to have and how you choose to express knowledge. Any "Intelligent" person wouldn't come here and correct the thread title. This isn't investment banking buddy and you are not pitching to a client, this is a public forum on a site called crackberry. The fact you even care so much about such irrelevant things tells me you are un-intelligent.

Also the fact you have to distinctly point out you are a financial analyst as an argument as to why we are at a sudden loss tells me you either A) Have a small **** and want to try and compensate with your position or B) Have a huge ego. Both of which make you an un-intelligent.
    Actually I'm just trolling but thanks for taking the time to write this, was a good laugh
    04-23-13 03:42 PM
    AAPL's earnings just came out, their forward guidance is not good, gross margins have fallen to just over 36%...I expect when it's available for trading again (in about 8 minutes) that it's going to tank.
    lol ZING, im starting to like your comments more and more as the days progress
    I try haha.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    If anyone wants to read some valuable financial insight on BBRY stock, I would highly recommend frequenting Seeking Alpha instead of taking advice from randoms on CB:

Is BBRY a buy? - Seeking Alpha
    Do you invest based on what Cramer says too

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 03:44 PM
    The only value seeking alpha has is the comments. The articles are usually written by people less knowledgeable than the commenter's. Go check out guru focus for good articles.

Posted via CB10
    I'm a fan of Guru Focus as well, but it isn't fair to discredit all the SA authors like that. A lot of them suck, yes, but can be sifted through.
    04-23-13 03:45 PM
    On a brighter note...got a call from Visa security today, my card was used for memberships to several dating sites and a few other random purchases. The problem is I'm happily married for over 25 years and don't wear baggy pants. I know the restaurant where it got compromised too...thieving low life's...great food, poor hiring practices for front end.
    Can't wait for NFC to take over and end this charade.
    Do you invest based on what Cramer says too

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I pretty much just watch CNBC and buy whatever they recommend
    Folks, don't bite onto the troll bait. Really not worth the time. he's probably just watching his money go down in flames as AAPL releases another terrible bit of news for its investors.
    CDM76 and bungaboy like this.
    Yes AAPL numbers are great, but they are down YoY and also compared to last quarter. Growth is slowing and iPhone/Mac numbers are flat.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    Yeah I pretty much just watch CNBC and buy whatever they recommend
    Now I know you're messing around

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 03:46 PM
    Man, this is getting good. I haven't laughed this much reading this thread since before the ER and a lot of us on the thread were "feeling good". The only thing I'm missing right now is some popcorn and a cold beer. lol
    You just had to go and mention beer didn't you. Now I really want one but am unable to

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 03:47 PM
    You just had to go and mention beer didn't you. Now I really want one but am unable to

Posted via CB10
    I'm almost positive Beer is the second most talked about item in this thread lol.
    take99, cjcampbell, lcjr and 4 others like this.
    04-23-13 03:48 PM
    He's having fun trolling, we're having fun responding, sounds like a symbiotic relationship to me
    04-23-13 03:48 PM
    LOL! It's a little bit of a gong show over there for the most part. Let me guess the next site you are going to recommend - The Motley Fool.
    What kind of financial analyst are you? I know, an 'armchair' financial analyst. Me too! Got my internet diploma from diplomamill.com, where did you get yours?

If anyone wants to read some valuable financial insight on BBRY stock, I would highly recommend frequenting Seeking Alpha instead of taking advice from randoms on CB:

Is BBRY a buy? - Seeking Alpha
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 03:49 PM
    AAPL's earnings just came out, their forward guidance is not good, gross margins have fallen to just over 36%...I expect when it's available for trading again (in about 8 minutes) that it's going to tank.
    Isn't there a report due now regarding the shorts, or did I miss it already?
    04-23-13 03:50 PM
    AAPL up 4%
    04-23-13 03:51 PM
    LOL! It's a little bit of a gong show over there for the most part. Let me guess the next site you are going to recommend - The Motley Fool.
    What kind of financial analyst are you? I know, an 'armchair' financial analyst. Me too! Got my internet diploma from diplomamill.com, where did you get yours?
    lol look up diplomamill.com , I think my school contracted them to print our degrees
    take99 and bungaboy like this.
    Folks, don't bite onto the troll bait. Really not worth the time. he's probably just watching his money go down in flames as AAPL releases another terrible bit of news for its investors.
    Calling me an AAPL shareholder is honestly deeply offensive
    On a brighter note...got a call from Visa security today, my card was used for memberships to several dating sites and a few other random purchases. The problem is I'm happily married for over 25 years and don't wear baggy pants. I know the restaurant where it got compromised too...thieving low life's...great food, poor hiring practices for front end.
    Can't wait for NFC to take over and end this charade.
    Are you ok or did you find out to late? I mentioned a friend of mine still in Germany woke up on the weekend to find her account drained by some sap in Vietnam. She didn't get all her money back either.
    04-23-13 03:52 PM
    The title of this thread makes no sense gramatically, yet CrackBerry has it pinned. Real classy.
    That's probably because you didn't understand that "buy" indicates that we have bought some, buying some more now, and will continue to buy more in the future. So in this context, "bought" would be misleading. LOL...
    David Chou, bungaboy and peter9477 like this.
    04-23-13 03:53 PM
    Calling me an AAPL shareholder is honestly deeply offensive
    Truth hurts eh.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-23-13 03:54 PM
    If I was an AAPL shareholder, I would much rather have them buy NFLX then buy back shares. Way more upside and potential. They have the cash.

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    04-23-13 03:54 PM
113,256 ... 742743744745746 ...