• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    No. Not yet.

Posted via CB10
    She's just did.
    04-16-13 06:50 PM
    This is quite entertaining. We can have fun with a troll vicariously and not get banned lol.
    04-16-13 06:56 PM
    I don't even know what she/he meant by that.
    Lol. She made two contradictory comments. I commented and that was her rebuttal.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-16-13 06:57 PM
    For an opinion, more information would be needed. Will your work email actually function on that device? Meaning, is your work email controlled by a strict server? Are there security/certificate data/restrictions that might cause problems? If all those are ok, then why not? Why carry around two phones? I have two military work emails. One has server restrictions/certificate requirements, so that one is a no-go. But my other email is military but is allowed on my personal device. My 9930 handles this and my outlook email account perfectly.
    Thanks, those were the same questions I had for IT. Just waiting on an answer from them. Plus, I want to see if my work will pay part of my monthly personal plan. I've never had the opportunity for BYOD, so I was wondering if anyone here had done it.
    04-16-13 07:48 PM
    So, are we looking to make new 52 week high ($22/share) by end of month?
    What do you think, Morganplus8?
    Given that Q10 launches end of month and (most likely) we'll have leaks of pre-order information for Q10 (which, I am sure, is going to be very pleasant).
    04-16-13 07:57 PM
    Thanks, those were the same questions I had for IT. Just waiting on an answer from them. Plus, I want to see if my work will pay part of my monthly personal plan. I've never had the opportunity for BYOD, so I was wondering if anyone here had done it.
    Oh, good luck with them chipping in on costs. Cheaper for them to issue you a phone that's already been activated and turned in from a previous employee. Let us know how it works out though.
    04-16-13 08:03 PM
    Two questions for you lucky Z10 owners, did your device come with password keeper and is the text messaging the same as other BB devices, compatible with other platforms?
    04-16-13 08:32 PM
    Two questions for you lucky Z10 owners, did your device come with password keeper and is the text messaging the same as other BB devices, compatible with other platforms?
    What do you care? I thought you were waiting for the Q10.

Edit... Never mind. I miss read your post. Sorry.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-16-13 08:33 PM
    What do you care? I thought you were waiting for the Q10.
    Won't it have the same apps and stuff as the Z10?
    04-16-13 08:39 PM
    Won't it have the same apps and stuff as the Z10?
    Pretty much.

P.s. Ignore anything I write for the rest of the week. Dealing with some personal stuff and I will be more incoherent than usual.
    04-16-13 08:45 PM
    Sorry to hear that Bugmapper. I hope you get it sorted out. If I could help, I would.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    04-16-13 08:54 PM
    Not sure if anyone here remembers Kim Choi.... She's the one who has a Facebook page devoted to Apple and had 4 friends.. lol. Well, I added her a few weeks ago and she has now accepted my friend request. This could very well take up hours of my time. hahaha
    Kim Choi- ladyboy, OMG, I have read so much of her BBRY bashing the last couple months I got so fed up- that every time I reply and trash her reply and her, and she never responds back. Not to offend any Asian ladies here- ( surprised if there is more than one) but I tell her to carry on with what she's good at- a massage n HE! Facebook account created strictly to bash BB and only has 4 friends? Hilarious u r a friend now so you can have some fun with the ladyboy or whatever it is?
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-16-13 08:54 PM
    Sorry to hear that Bugmapper. I hope you get it sorted out. If I could help, I would.
    I have to learn to drink more.
    04-16-13 08:57 PM
    Sometimes I feel that way too. Life throws us a curve ball sometimes, that's for sure. But we always overcome and kick some ****.
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    04-16-13 09:03 PM
    These are some awesome looking devices, that's for sure. Can't wait to be working and playing with one of these. Thinking about the white really.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-q10s.jpeg  
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-16-13 09:17 PM
    These are some awesome looking devices, that's for sure. Can't wait to be working and playing with one of these. Thinking about the white really.
    Yeah, that's the only way I would buy a white phone. Wish they made a gold Z10.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-16-13 09:24 PM
    Yeah, that's the only way I would buy a white phone. Wish they made a gold Z10.
    Actually, there are posts and videos on Crackberry on doing that to your BlackBerry. There's a company on ebay and on-line that makes exact replacement parts to include the screen in any color you want. I was going to do my 9930 in gold but now I want the Q10. I'll do that in gold for sure.

Here's one: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-cover-677140/
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    04-16-13 09:35 PM
    Actually, there are posts and videos on Crackberry on doing that to your BlackBerry. There's a company on ebay and on-line that makes exact replacement parts to include the screen in any color you want. I was going to do my 9930 in gold but now I want the Q10. I'll do that in gold for sure.
    Ohhh, gonna have to check that out. Thanks for ideas.
    04-16-13 09:38 PM
    Bugmapper if I could figure out how to get you a dozen cool ones on here I would. Darn icrap.

More cops getting BBs.

Home > Mumbai > Report
    Traffic offenders, beware! Cops going mobile
    Wednesday, Apr 17, 2013, 8:00 IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA
    Sanjeev Devasia
    Policemen will use BlackBerry phones to get vehicle info, issue chalans.

Traffic offenders, beware! Cops going mobile - Mumbai - DNA
    CDM76, lcjr, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    04-16-13 09:44 PM
    @ take99, are you law enforcement?
    04-16-13 09:53 PM
    This should keep you entertained... She has her slew of comments at the bottom
    Reminds me of Tokyo Rose. Good comebacks btw!!
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-16-13 09:59 PM
    @ take99, are you law enforcement?
    Nah, just like to google! It's pretty cool what you can dig up if you look.
    I do like this trend of law enforcement using BBs though.
    lcjr, cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    04-16-13 10:07 PM
    Yep, me too. I use Google Scholar all the time.

http://scholar.google.com/
    04-16-13 10:14 PM
    Ok one more, can they really not build a new playbook when they have clients like this?

http://www.mobinnoco.com/2013/01/south-wales-police-to-present-mobile-policing-case-study-at-worlds-first-blackberry-international-police-summit-moevenpick-hotel-amsterdam-january-2013/

Part of the article

Timed to coincide with the International Police Summit and launch of BB10 OS, is the production model release of Mobile Innovations� MPA SmartDock, the company�s new in-vehicle PlayBook mounting solution.
    MPA SmartDock is the physical backbone of Mobile Innovations in-vehicle policing solution and provides full-time charging and a Micro USB port in an air-bag compliant design. Along with a 4G LTE� BlackBerry PlayBook� and basic MPA PlayBook apps, the MPASmartDock is available for a price of approximately nine hundred to one thousand dollars US, depending on the quantity and configuration required. Lowering the cost of entry for mobile policing by over 80% versus a standard ruggedized laptop up-fit, the SmartDock installs in any make or model of vehicle with no modifications, wiring or on-board IT, and can be installed within a couple of hours by any trained mechanic.
    �Our MPASmartDock program has been strongly supported in the beta testing phase by half a dozen agencies who will be attending this year�s BlackBerry Police Summit.� Explains Mobile Innovations President Gary Bauer. �So we�re really jazzed to be able to offer them production models right here and now, at this landmark event for BB 10 policing.�
    04-16-13 10:15 PM
    Bugmapper if I could figure out how to get you a dozen cool ones on here I would. Darn icrap.

More cops getting BBs.

Home > Mumbai > Report
    Traffic offenders, beware! Cops going mobile
    Wednesday, Apr 17, 2013, 8:00 IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA
    Sanjeev Devasia
    Policemen will use BlackBerry phones to get vehicle info, issue chalans.

Traffic offenders, beware! Cops going mobile - Mumbai - DNA
    I have a close family member who is on the force. His entire unit is getting the Q10 when it comes out.
    I can't go into detail though, I don't know if it is confidential or sensitive, etc.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    04-16-13 10:18 PM
113,256 ... 692693694695696 ...