View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    what do you mean by open gap?
    Seven Days ago the stock closes at 16.44 and opened lower at 15.75ish retraced to 16.14 but did not fill the gap. Most stocks will fill.gaps eventually
    02-20-13 01:13 AM
    esp in the case of BBRY tech analysis works as the share price represents all the info, including the hidden info for retail investors,
    the share price, represented on the chart, discounts all available info, hidden, connected or insider.
    the chart may not be perfect, but is there a better way to sort it out? esp for the retailer

Thanks ... I understand now that you are relying on technical analysis . I lack the brain power to do that but even if I could I don't think that I could beat the market. In fact my investing experience tells me that I shouldn't try. I am curious though ... on the day of the launch the stock went down fairly dramatically. I guess there was some profit taking ( including me) . Did the charts predict the fall and did the charts folks get out in time ?
    02-20-13 01:38 AM
    Thanks ... I understand now that you are relying on technical analysis . I lack the brain power to do that but even if I could I don't think that I could beat the market. In fact my investing experience tells me that I shouldn't try. I am curious though ... on the day of the launch the stock went down fairly dramatically. I guess there was some profit taking ( including me) . Did the charts predict the fall and did the charts folks get out in time ?
    Technical analysis is only right until it's wrong. There's multiple ways of making money in the markets...it is just one of them. You shouldn't rely on it if it isn't your trading style (imo)

This is why I stick to value investing and finding companies that are trading at an unreasonably low earnings multiple...in this case, BBRY
    joe.miller likes this.
    02-20-13 02:32 AM
    This is why I stick to value investing and finding companies that are trading at an unreasonably low earnings multiple...in this case, BBRY
    BBRY's P/E ratio is negative...

(What I'm asking is how do you valuate a company with a negative multiple?)
    Last edited by sentimentGX4; 02-20-13 at 02:57 AM.
    02-20-13 02:46 AM
    BBRY's P/E ratio is negative...

(What I'm asking is how do you valuate a company with a negative multiple?)
    Its assets, ability to become profitable,...
    02-20-13 05:01 AM
    02-20-13 07:34 AM
    These ps4 running on qnx rumors are still all over stock twits. I don't know where this is coming from.
    02-20-13 07:38 AM
    These ps4 running on qnx rumors are still all over stock twits. I don't know where this is coming from.
    printscreen pls?
    02-20-13 07:41 AM
    printscreen pls?
    Just take a look here to the right. BBRY - BlackBerry Stock quote - CNNMoney.com

Or scroll through this
    http://stocktwits.com/symbol/BBRY?q=%24BBRY

I think it's bs personally
    02-20-13 07:45 AM
    Just take a look here to the right. BBRY - BlackBerry Stock quote - CNNMoney.com

Or scroll through this
    $BBRY BlackBerry stock and investing information on StockTwits (BBRY)

I think it's bs personally
    definitely
    02-20-13 07:49 AM
    How's the premarket looking? I moved from the east coast to the west so I hardly get up early enough for premarket anymore =)
    02-20-13 07:50 AM
    How's the premarket looking? I moved from the east coast to the west so I hardly get up early enough for premarket anymore =)
    at 13.91 USD now..
    austriker likes this.
    02-20-13 07:51 AM
    at 13.91 USD now..
    Thanks oh man we had such a nice little run where I did some options but now it just won't run back up. Which means worthless calls boooo
    02-20-13 07:53 AM
    I'd bet $100 it is the fantasy rumour that was started in the CB forums a few days back that is being picked up and spread around. Nothing more. I can't see a change like that happening without a joint press release from both Sony and BlackBerry/QNX.
    02-20-13 07:58 AM
    Thanks oh man we had such a nice little run where I did some options but now it just won't run back up. Which means worthless calls boooo
    haha same here. That's why I'm only buying long calls on bbry now. I believe in the company, but it is so volatile that buying short time frame calls will give me a heart attack.
    02-20-13 08:06 AM
    I'd bet $100 it is the fantasy rumour that was started in the CB forums a few days back that is being picked up and spread around. Nothing more. I can't see a change like that happening without a joint press release from both Sony and BlackBerry/QNX.
    Ya I figured something would have leaked by now anyways. It's really hard to keep a massive partnership like that under lock. We'll know today bc sony is having it's big event at 6pm.
    02-20-13 08:07 AM
    Going down, down, down. Sit and wait.
    02-20-13 08:12 AM
    Seems like there must be some (not good) news about to come out. THe price was holding stead in PM on very low volume up until a short time ago - then this sudden dive and volume at 750k. That's not *huge* volume, but compared to where it started.

Or alternatively, someone(s) are trying to push the price down by dumping a fair amount of shares again... I guess we'll find out which soon enough.
    02-20-13 08:14 AM
    I think we can thank the new round of rumors that the phones are now not going to be out until April in the US. When I saw that posted on N4BB front page late yesterday, I could see this drop happening. Now N4BB has been quoted by several other places, and the forums here are starting to light up with ATT rumors of mid to late April. Should have sold yesterday I guess, lol.
    02-20-13 08:18 AM
    Could also be a drop in the Canadian dollar by a couple of cents and markets have to adjust???
    02-20-13 08:25 AM
    head-fake?
    02-20-13 08:31 AM
    <crickets>
    LOL we're all just waiting for some good news to be reported
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    02-20-13 08:43 AM
    We've had $2 mid day reversals and you are worried about a fifty cent drop?
    I am sorry but you really shouldn't be in this stock. This is the calmest week we have had in months.

Posted via CB10
    joe.miller, MoolahMitch and Nindia like this.
    02-20-13 08:45 AM
    Don't think this is a head fake. There's a not a lot of volume, but sell volume is pushing this sucker down.

Don't expect any news from BB. They're in silent period until ER. If we're lucky we'll see some news from 3rd party but I wouldn't bet on it.
    02-20-13 08:46 AM
    We've had $2 mid day reversals and you are worried about a fifty cent drop?
    I am sorry but you really shouldn't be in this stock. This is the calmest week we have had in months.

Posted via CB10
    haha, have to agree. even now, it looks like it is creeping back up slightly. I wouldnt be surprised to see it at +2% or better by the end of the day
    02-20-13 08:49 AM
113,256 ... 227228229230231 ...