View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    What a fantastic day. Not just because of BBRY stock is in the green, but also because my other stock is also in the green. It's almost beer-thirty boys and girls!
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    02-14-13 04:48 PM
    Who was it that bought Friday $15 calls at 0.10? They are looking like a genius.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 04:50 PM
    Hello all. 1st post as a newbie but longtime BB user and proud of the company and our country. So I invested in a couple thousand shares recently but could've done better by not being so "newb" with such things. Oh we'll, live and learn. Long story short.....Crackberry and this forum and all of the contributors (well almost all of them) have allowed me to keep the faith. The "ups" are great to watch but more importantly, the "downs" are a lot more palatable. I can' t contribute anything meaningful from an investor perspective, just wanted to extend a real heartfelt "thanks" to those who've taken the time and their insight to post here. What a great group!!!
    02-14-13 05:03 PM
    Hey Morgan, sorry if I missed it but I was looking at the chart and if this is the start to a rally whats at the top channel right now? is it still $20?

Thanks mate

PS. Check aftermarket 1.66% gain
    02-14-13 05:11 PM
    Hey all, long time reader. Got shook out yesterday but got back in today, although lost a total of 250 shares. Sux but hopefully a lesson learned. Need to listen to Morgan better! Typically this stock hasn't shook me in the past but freaked out yesteday.

BTW, stopped by sprint in cali a couple days after launch. Associate there said they heard about the new z10 but not sure if they are getting it for that store. Said bb rep hasn't even been around yet. Hoping it just because its over a month away. Also, they said there will be getting a wp8 phone soon which seems really late so maybe its just that store .
    02-14-13 05:26 PM
    02-14-13 05:45 PM
    I dont even want this to go up too much as I still want to pick up more shares before US launch and the next earnings call. I was hoping to hit the $12 since I am going long on the stock. Writing calls for income whilst holding the underlying is my play

Don't worry, we'll be down at least twice before that.
    Marc_Paradise likes this.
    02-14-13 05:49 PM
    Up 2.4% AH
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    02-14-13 05:49 PM
    massive squeeze tomorrow. shorts going to be in a world of hurt
    02-14-13 06:06 PM
    Like I said yesterday. Stay calm and don't do anything rash.

Yes, the premarket looked scary but as soon as I saw a massive selloff in PM on essentially non-news I knew that it was just a stop-scooper. I told my buddy via chat at about 9:10 that this thing will rally hard. A stock doesn't drop 8% in PM for no reason, it was very well orchestrated and in the end lots of people panicked and it cost them a loss a lot of money.

I didn't trade today at all, just enjoyed watching the rally and watched the late shorts trying to recoup. I was buying shares on the way down in small blocks (via selling high, buying low). Now I get to watch those extra shares bring in extra $$ on their way up.

I can't wait for the next cycle of this thing. This stock is starting to become REALLY predictable.

Sent at 9:01 AM on Thursday
    me: Hmm, something looks fishy about this
    Alexander: What oyu mean
    me: 6% drop in PM on non-news
    no action this morning, I smell a trap
    Alexander: You think something bads going to happen?
    me: I think it's a timing trap
    retail will dump at the open
    then it'll jump
    02-14-13 06:08 PM
    Can anyone truly explain what happened today ... and its still going on in after hours?

I'm excited ... bb's price should have never left 18.50. Can it maked it there by afternoon tomorrow?
    02-14-13 06:09 PM
    What do you think of the current after hour activity? It has gone up by about $0.50 with about 1 million share traded.
    02-14-13 06:11 PM
    A lot of newbie shorts are forced to cover which is causing further spike. A small short squeeze. I think realistically the price tomorrow will be between 15 and 16.

Can anyone truly explain what happened today ... and its still going on in after hours?

I'm excited ... bb's price should have never left 18.50. Can it maked it there by afternoon tomorrow?
    bungaboy and fedakd like this.
    02-14-13 06:14 PM
    $15.72 in after hours right now!
    02-14-13 06:20 PM
    What a day now $15.58 after hours.
    02-14-13 06:22 PM
    Who was it that bought Friday $15 calls at 0.10? They are looking like a genius.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    I bought the 15.50s that expire tommorrow ;-)

Not a genius. Lucky. If things go well Friday, I might actually make a good buck. And this was a TINY holding. Less than 0.5% of my money was used.
    BThunderW and fedakd like this.
    02-14-13 06:22 PM
    My guess is between $17-18 tomorrow.

I had a pretty good handle on it since December and I am quite certain we'll have a bit of a rally Friday and Monday.

Not only is there the whole options thing but we have some terrific news, and some terrible news for Apple.
    02-14-13 06:33 PM
    I'll be SHOCKED if there is a rally on Monday

*ahem* markets are closed

I had a pretty good handle on it since December and I am quite certain we'll have a bit of a rally Friday and Monday.

Not only is there the whole options thing but we have some terrific news, and some terrible news for Apple.
    02-14-13 06:34 PM

Geeze I just discovered you are a fellow Bluenoser. Nice to see you here.
    02-14-13 06:36 PM

ROFL. read the fine print.

We don't have a "Family Day" holiday in Nova Scotia on Monday.
    02-14-13 06:38 PM
    Geeze I just discovered you are a fellow Bluenoser. Nice to see you here.
    Cheers! Happy trading.
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-14-13 06:39 PM

GD holidays! Doesn't any body work anymore?

Lol
    02-14-13 06:40 PM
    There's gonna be a HUGE rally on Monday, but it will be contained within this thread.
    02-14-13 06:40 PM
    ROFL. read the fine print.

We don't have a "Family Day" holiday in Nova Scotia on Monday.
    Lol...I know. I was wondering what holiday is there in February.
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-14-13 06:42 PM
    Great article! Maybe that's why they hired Bert Nordbergand and are pulling out of Japan me thinks there's a deal brewing with Sony.
    bungaboy and anon(4086547) like this.
    02-14-13 06:43 PM
113,256 ... 212213214215216 ...