View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Yeah, slow day for sure. I'm hoping but not expecting anything different this week. A worst case is something in the $13s. I'll leave it to M+8 to give us his outlook on upside.
    They'd have to destroy the upward trend of the stock over the last 8 months to make that happen.

Good luck with that.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    05-28-13 06:07 AM
    They'd have to destroy the upward trend of the stock over the last 8 months to make that happen.

Good luck with that.
    Let's hope not but these attacks can be brutal. They could take it down a dollar easily in a raid.
    05-28-13 06:14 AM
    Let's hope not but these attacks can be brutal. They could take it down a dollar easily in a raid.
    Lets all hope that we gain a dollar BEFORE the bears come and eat a dollar.

But with BBRY, the is no set time for feeding.
    05-28-13 06:20 AM
    Lets all hope that we gain a dollar BEFORE the bears come and eat a dollar.

But with BBRY, the is no set time for feeding.
    These news droughts bring the bear raids every time and every time there are people that sit in disbelief.

The MACD is at -0.06 right now and if I was right two weeks ago, and last week, we'll see it sink to about -0.13 to -0.15. This is still an improvement over the previous two deepest dips that saw the MACD fall to -0.45 in March and -0.22 in April.
    plasmid_boy likes this.
    05-28-13 06:23 AM
    Not about smashing this ER out of the park.

As long as they are on track I will be happy. September will most likely be the ER. I guess it depends on how many of the shorts extrapolate figures to next ER and get out now.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed - but they don't need to smash it out of the park to make a short squeeze happen. They need a standup double or maybe a sliding triple to make this hapopen.

Basically, the narrative on wall street needs to change for Blackberry. A solid ER can go a long ways to doing that. I think we will have a solid ER which may not surprise too many in this thread but will surprise a lot of honest analysts on wall street who have been buying the bearish news.

A solid ER and a couple of big BES wins that says hey, we're here and we aren't going away. The narrative now is that BB is gone in 12 months. We only need a stand up double to change that narrative and see ya - it's game over for the shorts.

Long BB.
    05-28-13 06:23 AM
    The narrative now is that BB is gone in 12 months.

Long BB.
    Correction. The narrative has been and will always be that BB is gone in 12 months.
    05-28-13 06:39 AM
    Four trades and all of them happiness...i have come to love the colour green
    cjcampbell, kons and bungaboy like this.
    05-28-13 06:40 AM
    Wow, have you guys seen $TSLA? $100+ in PM. Nuts.
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-28-13 07:15 AM
    Correction. The narrative has been and will always be that BB is gone in 12 months.
    You could be correct. I have seen narratives completely turn around in a very short time however and many times. I don't see why it would be any different for Blackberry. Apples Narrative has started to sour. Who would have predicted that 12 months ago? I think Androids is starting to go south as well. I am paying close attention to the Pentagon sub contractors who have had data stolen by the Chinese. Do you think they will be deploying an Android solution to their employees anytime soon?

Long BB
    05-28-13 07:22 AM
    Not good news for one of our buddies on here... (hopefully he's too busy in Germany right now to notice it! Shshshsh! )
    05-28-13 07:29 AM
    Not about smashing this ER out of the park.

As long as they are on track I will be happy. September will most likely be the ER. I guess it depends on how many of the shorts extrapolate figures to next ER and get out now.

Posted via CB10
    BBRY has beat the street the last three quarters. If BBRY can beat again I believe the larger players will have the proof they need to get involved in a big way.
    05-28-13 07:42 AM
    Hmmm.... good lesson for BBRY. So far only 30-35% of TSLA's shorts have covered. Looks like they have at least one more stage to their squeeze before they are done.
    05-28-13 07:57 AM
    Hmmm.... good lesson for BBRY. So far only 30-35% of TSLA's shorts have covered. Looks like they have at least one more stage to their squeeze before they are done.
    These guys run in packs, I wonder how many are locked up in BBRY as well? Ouch!

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-28-13 08:03 AM
    BlackBerry moves to number two in sales after having overtaken Samsung in Canada.

StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share
    05-28-13 08:19 AM
    Do you mean I'm Superflying E.R ?
    (thx BTW, out of button already)

^^ THIS, exactly.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-28-13 08:29 AM
    BlackBerry moves to number two in sales after having overtaken Samsung in Canada.

StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share
    Second fastest growing platform worldwide last month, according to the same data.
    05-28-13 08:32 AM
    Not sure if we'll get to $22B this year. I think we are looking at $17B in revenue this year including doubling of cash reserve (to approx $5B).

Posted via CB 10 app on my Q10!
    I don't think we'll see $20b in revs this year. Would be nice though. If your projections prove accurate, I will be very happy.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 08:34 AM
    Volume sucks this morning.
    cjcampbell and q649 like this.
    05-28-13 08:39 AM
    I don't think we'll see $20b in revs this year. Would be nice though. If your projections prove accurate, I will be very happy.

Posted via CB10
    They appear to be selling the Z10 at a rate of around 5 million a month right now, according to smartphone usage data. If this holds out for the year, even ignoring the launch of the Q10, Q5 and any other devices on the back burner, they'll still unload 60 million phones in a year.

Low-balling the ASP to $300, that's still $18 billion in revenue. Gross revenue, but still revenue.
    05-28-13 08:41 AM
    I think this is something to get used to until either new news comes out or the ER. Whichever comes first.
    05-28-13 08:43 AM
    They appear to be selling the Z10 at a rate of around 5 million a month right now, according to smartphone usage data.
    What smartphone usage data?
    05-28-13 08:53 AM
    What smartphone usage data?
    Look at my second last post above this one and change the search parameters to show global usage.
    imz likes this.
    05-28-13 08:58 AM
    They appear to be selling the Z10 at a rate of around 5 million a month right now, according to smartphone usage data. If this holds out for the year, even ignoring the launch of the Q10, Q5 and any other devices on the back burner, they'll still unload 60 million phones in a year.

Low-balling the ASP to $300, that's still $18 billion in revenue. Gross revenue, but still revenue.
    Do you have a link to this data? That would truly be amazing if true!
    05-28-13 09:00 AM
    Volume is nice. How will the "you know whos" cover without being noticed?

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper likes this.
    05-28-13 09:05 AM
    Look at my second last post above this one and change the search parameters to show global usage.
    Not to sure how you get 5m Z10 sales per month from that
    could you elaborate further? thanks....
    05-28-13 09:07 AM
113,256 ... 11061107110811091110 ...