• No

427 37.82%
    Nice pep talk but bbry will keep getting hit until it proves it's back

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 02:40 PM
    05-22-13 02:41 PM
    Nice pep talk but bbry will keep getting hit until it proves it's back

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry's Strategy Is The Best One To Retrieve Its Past Glory - Seeking Alpha
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 02:41 PM
    I agree with Morgan and this is a DOW induced drop for BBRY.

The DOW and likely BBRY will spring back tomorrow.
    05-22-13 02:42 PM
    Have a look at this, DOW, guess where we go next?

Dow Jones Industrials Chart - The Globe and Mail
    05-22-13 02:42 PM
    I bought some more at $14.35 and got some $ set aside in case we go lower.
    I can not believe it but I jumped on more, too!

I hope YOU know what you are doing!
    05-22-13 02:43 PM

Part 1, correct
    Part 2, don't count on it
    The DOW is set up for an ugly ... I hope you listed to the minutes ... the hopium runs out in a few weeks, what for markets to crash, likewise in Asia tonight and EU in the morning. Long is not the place to be on anything at this time. I hope you are all prepared. Cheers, xo.
    05-22-13 02:44 PM
    Have a look at this, DOW, guess where we go next?

Dow Jones Industrials Chart - The Globe and Mail
    Can't comment on that. Hint: You'll probably don't agree .
    05-22-13 02:44 PM

BBRY can't win against the DOW...when the DOW is strong BBRY falls and when the DOW plunges BBRY plunges. LOL

I said I wasn't going to buy more but I couldn't resist this dip. I hope that we don't see any raids.
    cjcampbell, morganplus8 and q649 like this.
    05-22-13 02:45 PM
    I can not believe it but I jumped on more, too!

I hope YOU know what you are doing!
    I should have waited. Didn't break below 14.50 all day and the second I buy, it falls down to the 30s. At least it looks like I can sell for minimal loss to end the day.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 02:47 PM
    Surprise. ITG who put out the bs q10 report this morning is linked to Cannaccord
    If it walks like a duck........
    JackRab
    May 22 03:36 PM
    Here is some information:
    Mr. Kuno Tucker
    Current: Director, Chief Compliance Officer at ITG, Chair at CLS Institutional Subcommittee
    Past: Vice President at Canaccord Genuity

Kuno Tucker - Canada | LinkedIn
    05-22-13 02:48 PM
    it is that time of the day, time to fire up my desktop clock gadget with the second hand in play, can't watch two thing at once on my two monitors, hehehe, Clock Gadgets - Windows 7 Gadgets < something similar to this is on your windows too in your computer. i love counting down to the last second to hit buy / sell.
    05-22-13 02:50 PM
    Picked up more Sept 16 calls. If it drops more I'll buy some more while I average down.
    05-22-13 02:51 PM
    Although this may not be fun seeing the price go down, it is definitely not boring...
    05-22-13 02:52 PM
    I should have waited. Didn't break below 14.50 all day and the second I buy, it falls down to the 30s. At least it looks like I can sell for minimal loss to end the day.

Posted via CB10
    I would hold onto it until tomorrow as I think the DOW will come back. But you got to do what you need to do.

Good Luck
    05-22-13 02:53 PM
    Although this may not be fun seeing the price go down, it is definitely not boring...
    man the lifeboats, every man for himself .... be careful though ... Costa Concordia captain to stand trial for manslaughter - World - CBC News
    05-22-13 02:54 PM
    Agreed!

Tomorrow is another day
    cjcampbell and q649 like this.
    05-22-13 02:55 PM
    His record has been pretty good so far. I'm pretty sure he was a fund manager at one time and I believe has an mba from an ivy league school for what it's worth. I've followed him for awhile, don't think he would make it up but you never know he could be getting paid by the longs. It's up to each of us who's opinions we put stock in. Always two sides to everything in life is something I was taught throughout my life.
    I have a PhD and have written MBAs - would you take stock advice off me? I guess my puzzlement is more of a general puzzlement with why anyone treats seeking alpha as anything more than another forum? The level of analysis there is by and large no better than any other forum I have seen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    CDM76 and q649 like this.
    05-22-13 02:55 PM
    man the lifeboats, every man for himself .... be careful though ... Costa Concordia captain to stand trial for manslaughter - World - CBC News
    Ummmmm..... who's abandoning? Not me and none here. Quite the opposite actually.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-22-13 02:56 PM
    I am a bit confused, why are we putting so much store in Mike Collins? He is effectively 'some dude', I don't understand the credibility that he is being afforded here off the back of some blog posts.
    Perhaps you should read the posts/articles first, to see that he actually does his field work.

And, just what is it that you bring along to the picnic?
    morganplus8 likes this.
    05-22-13 02:56 PM
    I would hold onto it until tomorrow as I think the DOW will come back. But you got to do what you need to do.

Good Luck
    take your lucky horseshoe / rabbits foot to bed tonight ... rest assured, it is going to be very ugly overnight in asia / eu and tomorrow at the open, keep in mind usa holiday on monday ... investors ain't going to hold long, sell off for the rest of the week.

how is tokyo boy? lol. hope he is ok. man alive i feel for him. yikes.

take care bros, all the best fellow traders.
    05-22-13 02:57 PM

Absolutely nothing - that is my point.

05-22-13 02:57 PM
    Perhaps you should read the posts/articles first, to see that he actually does his field work.

Easy now Skeeter... he ain't hurtin' nobody.
    05-22-13 02:59 PM
    Hi,

Got asked for comments by CNBC, which I took the time to fill and wrote the following for the parting remarks on what to improve...

"Get someone with basic journalist skills, some credibility and basic honesty, sometime interesting guests but too many CNBC clowns filling airtime with no value added. I am sure Jack Welch is not too proud of the poor performance results. If he was still around he would immediately demand improve it, sell it or close it down. It needs a major change-around, but probably too late as it is easily passed by the competition."

Have a good day,
    rarsen
    05-22-13 03:01 PM
    Write a few articles based on facts I can authenticate myself and we will talk. I've done my own checks and they seem to line up with what mikey's writing. Certainly better than any 'short' analysts research up to this date wouldn't you agree? As i said two sides to every story but in the end your gut and your own research will tell you who you can trust sorta kinda....

I have a PhD and have written MBAs - would you take stock advice off me? I guess my puzzlement is more of a general puzzlement with why anyone treats seeking alpha as anything more than another forum? The level of analysis there is by and large no better than any other forum I have seen.

MoolahMitch and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 03:02 PM
113,256 ... 10701071107210731074 ...