Looks like we will break $14 and all the selling they did yesterday to break $13 needs to be covered today

(As the stock dived in the last half hour, you know that they did not cover Friday PM.)

Heinz statement has buried them. I just hope to do my bit on SA to end these non stop lies and the manipulation.
    fedakd, Dapper37, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    02-25-13 06:49 AM
    Heinz statement has buried them. I just hope to do my bit on SA to end these non stop lies and the manipulation.
    Lol this is no Ketchup "Heins"
    Thanks for SA articles/comments supporting BB !
    02-25-13 07:22 AM
    Not going to happen. You can wish it, but there have been some crazy days in the last month and they haven't washed out the shorts in the slightest. My guess is they have the means and hedges to ride this out thru the earning report and will take their chances until then. Remember what Keynes said “The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.”
    02-25-13 07:30 AM
    Looks like a replay of the lead up to the Jan 30 launch ........ price going up on rumors/news ..... only I think this time it'll stay there as the positive news gets confirmed.
    02-25-13 08:04 AM
    I'm not one for conspiracy theories but the number of times tech websites post negative stories to undermine the stock is alarming.
    It should be mandated that an analyst discloses any association with investment funds. It's a blatant conflict of interest if an analyst posts an opinion that he's been paid for by an investment firm.
    Jake2826 likes this.
    02-25-13 01:10 PM
    Buy on rumors, sell on news.
    Conspiracy theories notwithstanding.
    02-25-13 01:11 PM
    as far as analysts go... someone is wrong... my guess all those shorting BB with info from said anaysts may not be very happy with the quarterly report......
    02-25-13 01:15 PM
    My best guess is BBRY stock will not be going in the positive direction until it is released in the USA. Even then it still depends on BB have sufficient stock to a good introduction and a Z10 with an updated OS that fixes many of it's problems.

Until then it will remain bumping along the bottom.
    02-25-13 01:40 PM
    But the Stock is undervalued NOW. I'm in the UK and you can only get this phone on contract at High Street reatailers and at eye gouging tariffs to boot.
    If you're short and you're buy to cover is $10 you're not going to get rich..
    02-25-13 02:28 PM
    Looks like we will break $14 and all the selling they did yesterday to break $13 needs to be covered today

(As the stock dived in the last half hour, you know that they did not cover Friday PM.)

Very nice work on those channel checks Mike, if truly indicative of the UK market. A bloodbath it will be! The numbers are so good i cant let myself fully believe just yet. But I offer a full out Thank You for your work and for pushing back on the BS analysts!
    m0de25 likes this.
    02-26-13 07:02 AM
    Very nice work on those channel checks Mike, if truly indicative of the UK market. A bloodbath it will be! The numbers are so good i cant let myself fully believe just yet. But I offer a full out Thank You for your work and for pushing back on the BS analysts!
    I second that, thanks so much for the legwork!
    02-26-13 08:45 AM

$12.65 now. How's that panic working out for you?
    02-26-13 11:46 AM
    Not going to happen. You can wish it, but there have been some crazy days in the last month and they haven't washed out the shorts in the slightest. My guess is they have the means and hedges to ride this out thru the earning report and will take their chances until then. Remember what Keynes said “The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.”
    Absolutely.
    02-26-13 12:30 PM
    We'll have to wait till the Q1 earnings. Then we'll find out, to quote Warren Buffet who's been swimming naked.
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-26-13 01:10 PM
    $12.65 now. How's that panic working out for you?
    Ah still bitter njb, where did the trade end on the day? No panic yet, but its starting to look like a bottom.
    02-26-13 05:40 PM
    Agree..bottom is close.
    02-27-13 09:55 PM