looked at the last trade of the day,and someone purchased over 75,000 shares of Blackberry...
    ...on the eve of the BB release in the U.S.

Makes me feel like SOMEONE with plenty of money is confident with Blackberry.

I noticed something interesting with BB stock today-stock-bb.jpg
    03-21-13 04:48 PM
    someone made the last trade of the day, purchasing over 75,000 shares of Blackberry...
    ...on the eve of the BB release in the U.S. Interesting?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STOCK BB.jpg 
Views:	1010 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	142826
    Interesting indeed i think we will hear about this over the web soon.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 04:52 PM
    Anyone in the right mind would. If I had the money, I would too. I've accurately predicted BB stocks for the past 2 years
    03-21-13 04:52 PM
    Oh, so they did fill my order...Egg-cellent!
    03-21-13 04:54 PM
    Anyone in the right mind would. If I had the money, I would too. I've accurately predicted BB stocks for the past 2 years
    03-21-13 04:55 PM
    If you can accurately predict a stock and you don't have money, there is something wrong. If you can actually predict a stock, then make money off of it. More likely scenario is that you can't accurately predict a stock.

Just saying
    QuentinD31 and JGuez like this.
    03-21-13 04:58 PM
    Dude, I'm a poor student who has been following BB stocks for 5 years now. Where do you think I can get money? You want to hand me some?
    Jake2826 likes this.
    03-21-13 05:10 PM
    Over 1 million of stock by my count...

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 05:29 PM
    Dude, I'm a poor student who has been following BB stocks for 5 years now. Where do you think I can get money? You want to hand me some?
    You can trade options with a cpl hundred bucks.....
    03-21-13 05:40 PM
    That's how it begins. I got a student loan in first year, and put the entire amount in the markets, followed by 2nd year, 3rd year, 4th year loans.... If you are dead confident in something, there's always a way.
    03-21-13 05:56 PM
    For every sale, there's a buyer and a seller. Somebody else with lots of money isn't confident.
    03-21-13 07:30 PM
    This is probably a shorter dho...that's haw i will back myself up if i was shorting the stock : buy a lot, sell the next morning as soon as you see it going down just a little ( just 1% is enough) ..as it is a very volatile stock, other shorters will than fallow witch will drive the stock down even more. results? Well for a few minutes it will be down about 5-10% , i will sell all my other short and cover up. People will later realize that it was just a little squeeze, they will buy again and the stock end at the same price it was in the morning except that all my money will be out of there! That is how you legaly "Manipulate" a stock that a lot of investers don't really trust and just follow the others because someone told them they will make money with it. They don't informed themselves about the company but are following the group thinking that it will be easy to make money in shorting a volatile stock.

Disclaimer : i am not a professional invester, didn't study in that at all, im just a little kid who knows internet and the way information circulate on it. I started to trade on the market only a year ago. For now i was wrong with Apple, right with the gold, right with bbry, sony, Microsoft and wrong for nokia ( as you can see my portfolio is almost exclusively in the technology area because i don't know the other industries well enough to invest in them)

Posted via CB10
    SlcCorrado and coldsword like this.
    03-21-13 07:42 PM
    Over 1 million of stock by my count...

Posted via CB10
    The same happened AH earlier in the week, (3 Million) the day before Morgan Stanley (MS) gave their upgrade. Next day I saw someone on MarketWatch BBRY tweet feed say that MS purchased just before their upgrade .... Not sure if it was a true statement as I thought it would be illegal for MS to do something like that.

Maybe we will see another upgrade tomorrow?
    03-21-13 07:59 PM
    If you've got solid proof that you really did accurately call the stock for the last X years, then I'm sure lots of people would be willing to let you manage some of their money. You could take a cut of the returns and you'd have piles of money in no time.
    03-21-13 08:42 PM
    That's how it begins. I got a student loan in first year, and put the entire amount in the markets, followed by 2nd year, 3rd year, 4th year loans.... If you are dead confident in something, there's always a way.
    Just in case anyone else reads this and decides to give it a try, it's an extremely super bad idea to put money into the market that you can't afford to lose. Glad it worked out for you, but for every Acumenight there are 100 people who screwed up their lives betting on the market.
    peter9477 likes this.
    03-22-13 06:41 AM
    looked at the last trade of the day,and someone purchased over 75,000 shares of Blackberry...
    ...on the eve of the BB release in the U.S.

Wonder if they are regretting that purchase today... 24 hours later would have been better.
    03-22-13 06:57 PM
    Wonder if they are regretting that purchase today... 24 hours later would have been better.
    If you buy stock with that mentality, you will never make any money.

Can't play the "what-if" game or you will have no confidence in yourself.

Plus, they are probably going long on $BBRY
    03-22-13 07:08 PM
    If you buy stock with that mentality, you will never make any money.

Can't play the "what-if" game or you will have no confidence in yourself.

Plus, they are probably going long on $BBRY
    Very true. Heh. Just a small blip in his road for sure. Well out of my league.
    03-22-13 08:18 PM
    These are unsettled trades from the day. Very common to see after hours.
    03-22-13 09:05 PM