- CrackBerry Abuser
- 271 Posts
Here we go Mr Chen! Last 30 days almost 1 million Android phones infected with RANSOM WARE!
Finally ? Is this the main stream moment we have been waiting for? Real Android infections, almost 1 million in the last 30 days! The new Mafia has come to mobile and only Blackberry is safe from this crap!
- CrackBerry Addict
08-24-2014, 12:50 AM #3
- 923 Posts
What's worse if someone walked in to buy a BB10 and the salesperson shoved Android down their throat AND they got infected afterwards.
If this happened to you, please go to the same agent 2 minutes before closing time and don't leave the store until it's restored. Be polite, because you'll likely need this service again.
Posted via CB10
- 08-24-2014, 05:52 AM #4
honestly you have to be somewhat dumb to get some of this crap on your phone
Victims get infected with the ransomware through a method known as a “drive-by download” in which they simply need visit a website — in some cases a pornography site — to inadvertently download the ransomware onto their machine. In other cases, they download the ransomware by downloading fake apps that masquerade as popular services such as Adobe Flash or an anti-virus product.~Matt
OnePlus One, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, 16GB PB, Z10 LE
- CrackBerry Genius
08-24-2014, 08:39 AM #7
- 2,297 Posts
- By f0xG3 in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 7Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:47 PM
- By robbie24 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:36 AM
- By Graham Miller in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2014, 08:50 AM
- By hotskulli75 in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 7Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:26 AM
- By clareberry in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 10:30 PM