- 04-25-2014, 03:14 PM #2
Do you have any thoughts on the article? I'll be moving this to our Stock subforum shortly. The real teeth grinder for me in an otherwise good article was their stock photo of an aged BlackBerry instead of something that has come out in the last year.Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- CrackBerry Genius
04-25-2014, 04:45 PM #4
- 1,984 Posts
On one or two television networks in Australia they put (an image of) that phone on the screen every time a Foreign Correspondent reports from overseas, so there's certainly a bit of the old - 'ingrained perception' thing happening there.
Posted via CB
I just now stumbled across the Mobile Nations rule prescribing pasting links with no additional, original thoughts. Oops.
So, ANYWAY -- Note Mike Koza is a "value investors," compared in the article to Warren Buffett. That means he's in it for the long haul, and he's not expecting a fast profit off his sizable BBRY bet. While his confidence is quite refreshing, his modus is something for people to "consider before investing."
This is also the first article I've read in some time that mentions BlackBerry's patents. Clearly, Chen feels the same way; hence his vigorous offense in the Typo case.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
04-27-2014, 02:40 PM #7
- 5,137 Posts
- By Stephen Bennett1 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2014, 10:24 PM
- By David Tyler in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 03:14 PM
- By sakisZ10 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2014, 01:00 PM
- By VuMy in forum App AnnouncementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2014, 11:33 PM
- By Berry-cracked-up in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2014, 08:13 PM