News That Wasn't News: Samsung's Enterprise Move Against Blackberry - Seeking Alpha

just posted now, Hopefully will help set the record straight.
    Not bad. Could probably do with fewer exclamation points and double question marks though, if you can still edit it

I wouldn't expect much to come of it in any case - remember seeking alpha publishes anybody, which means that serious investors (and certainly market movers) aren't looking to it to inform their decisions.
    02-19-13 06:42 AM
    That depends on the author. I'm in touch several funds now through this series, so I think these are being well received. The Key is the yahoo syndication which drives exposures. To expose a short term t+3 naked short, is to expose a huge trading vulnerability other funds like to chase. The manipulators get manipulated back, its a dog eat dog world. Today will be chase day.
    Marc_Paradise and Thunderbuck like this.
    02-19-13 07:36 AM
    Just saw this headline this morning as well, posted a response to dear Eric, Forbes isn't a blog and I would hope that they have some standards regarding ethics, Eric has certainly been bottom feeding and posting non-original research for some time. I do hope he gets a "trip to the woodshed".
    02-19-13 08:00 AM
    Stop apologizing for the PlayBook, it was virtually unusable when it launched. It wasn't the lack of apps, it was the fact you couldn't use it without their phone, even then it wasn't impressive.
    I will be the first to say that PlayBook 1.0 was lacking. But 'unusable'? Cmon ...
    02-19-13 08:27 AM
    I wouldn't get too worked up about Eric Savitz. Guy probably has 12 foot statue of Steve Jobs in his house
    02-19-13 08:28 AM
    If the negative publicity bothers you that much, start your own blog. Hire W Hoa to post to it. All happy news.
    Until then, ignore what you don't like!
    Or we could go the other way, have you come around and try to kill enthusiasm in every post.
    02-20-13 03:08 AM
    Yup. Reality stinks. OK, back to only posting happy things.
    How about that great Playbook! I heard there was an update coming soon. Got anything cool to sideload (and you wonder why it didn't sell).
    A new headline "BlackBerry sells Playbook. One."

Climb down off the high horse. If you don't like reading posts (or "blogs" like Forbes) then don't..
    02-20-13 05:28 AM
    Yup. Reality stinks. OK, back to only posting happy things.
    How about that great Playbook! I heard there was an update coming soon. Got anything cool to sideload (and you wonder why it didn't sell).
    A new headline "BlackBerry sells Playbook. One."

Climb down off the high horse. If you don't like reading posts (or "blogs" like Forbes) then don't..
    but it is OK for you to critique the critique, double standard anyone?

you know you have the option not to read comments you disagree with............
    02-20-13 06:53 AM
    Enough is enough!!!!!!

But I do agree. To bad we can't do much. But blackberry should "open up some freakin windows" and call them out somehow. But the good news is that a z10 hasn't even turned on without 100 people talking smack about it and to me that shows interest in it period. BlackBerry isn't on top anymore, but chevy didn't stop making cars evn tho ford and toyota make and sell more.
    02-21-13 05:21 AM
    I agree, the bias media should just
    Attached Thumbnails Enough is enough-img_20130221_081524.jpg  
    02-21-13 07:27 AM
35 12