I invested in BB as I believe in their product and once my plan for the i5 is done (close to A10 release) I'm switching. Yes today was not a great day for investments but before we pull a Chicken Little and start saying the sky is falling lets look forward and see what is still to come.

DoD - US contract
    DoD - Canada
    BES - the income from the management of iphone/android , also in relation to DoD $99 for service and $100/device
    U.K MI6 - still in testing phase
    BBM - cross platform
    Channels - for cross platforms as potential service revenues
    A5 - roll out
    New BB OS7 phone
    Q5 - ?
    A10 - Winter in time fore Christmas
    NEW PR firm - for all the ppl saying why is there no better Ads, well BB did just fire their old PR firm.

Please feel free to add anything else we have forward to looking at BB rolling out for the next quarter that I may have missed.
    06-29-13 01:28 AM
    I like your optimism and hopefully things pick up. People are in a panic but I think bb10 needs some time before people can conclude that it's a failure as many have today.

Posted via Z10
    06-29-13 01:32 AM
    Great reminders of the other revenue streams they have I'm the pipe. It was rough today and after reading all the angry posts, I needed to read some good info. Thanks.

Posted via CB on my Z10
    06-29-13 01:33 AM
    Don't bother explaining. We got a bunch of shorters raiding crack berry today.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    theRock1975 likes this.
    06-29-13 01:33 AM
    Hi Kris; I think, it might be a good idea to post these items on the "I support BBRY ... " thread for more exposure and participation.
    06-29-13 01:41 AM
    Thnks JLagoon , I will copy/paste my points over there. Mod you may want to lock this its your call.
    06-29-13 01:49 AM
    Great reminders of the other revenue streams they have I'm the pipe. It was rough today and after reading all the angry posts, I needed to read some good info. Thanks.

Posted via CB on my Z10
    I agree. =0)
    06-29-13 01:54 AM
    Don't bother explaining. We got a bunch of shorters raiding crack berry today.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    Really? Your excuses have been OUTSTANDING today.
    06-29-13 01:58 AM
    BBRY is on par with their own expectations. The expectations of wall street were much higher. This can seem like a good thing because it shows confidence. This, on the other hand, was over confidence. But just because BBRY didn't meet these expectations doesn't mean they did poorly. They knew it would be tough for the next few quarters. They have plenty more to come and I will look forward to seeing what they can do. I think many of the chicken little attitudes are coming because of the PlayBook news. But I think we are better off knowing BBRY is focusing on the phones as they move forward. If I was a stock holder, I would have taken that as good news. Less resources going into unpopular device that is over 2 years old. I would also take an OS7 device as good news. That means they are listening to their core customers. Not everyone can make the leap to BB10 yet and this may well be the last if not one of the last legacy devices as BBRY makes its transition over to BB10. Allowing legacy devices to work on BES10.1 was key to this strategy. The only bad thing then is the numbers and I still feel it's in line with a transitioning company. Maybe I'm just too optimistic.
    06-29-13 02:03 AM