http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wall-s...185500821.html

So here's this new article about BlackBerry, oh the woes, another company, but now more importantly banks switching from BlackBerry. But if you look at who's switching, it's the same banks who have been continuously bashing the company (JP Morgan, Citi, Credit Suisse). These banks seemingly continue in their attempt to orchestrate and push for the failure of BlackBerry. For a company they continue to mention will die, it's taking pretty damn long. Now to get to my point, if you look at the comments section, there appears to be quite a few well written comments, but all going on about the demise of this company, and that BlackBerry is a scam, blah, blah, blah. The interesting thing though is they're too well written, who would spend their time writing paragraphs on how bad BlackBerry is on a finance site (without actual knowledge), and right after the article was posted? Since they're at the top, everybody who goes to that site (on a finance site, at least) will read the article and possibly compare with a few comments from the top for further insight. If all they read these baseless but seemingly well written comments, their opinion will be formed on the assumption that the article and the comments prove to be the reality. We all know Apple and Samsung, as well as other companies were doing this same thing, paying for people to troll competitor products in their attempt to create false ideas in order to divert consumers to their products instead.

All I know, is that to me, this seems like manipulation, or maybe I'm just crazy?
    06-05-15 07:31 PM
    You can always trust a bank to do what's best for humanity. Sure there is manipulation, of stocks, banks have interests in other phone companies and killing BlackBerry would help the other stock they have. Banks even make money off others losing. The mortgage fiasco for example.
    06-06-15 09:30 AM
    I think the days of unbiased reporting are about done. The world is too connected.
    06-06-15 09:41 AM
    �What is the crime of robbing a bank compared to the crime of founding one.�

Bertolt Brecht
    (German poet and playwright, 1898 - 1956)

�   HaPPy Queen's Birthday weekend...   �
    BCITMike likes this.
    06-07-15 09:48 PM
    �What is the crime of robbing a bank compared to the crime of founding one.�

Bertolt Brecht

�   HaPPy Queen's Birthday weekend...   �
    Give me a gun and I can rob a bank. Give me a bank and I can rob the world.

Work Wide and Prosper
    BCITMike, jevinzac and bombastic like this.
    06-07-15 11:22 PM
    “What is the crime of robbing a bank compared to the crime of founding one.”

Bertolt Brecht

•   HaPPy Queen's Birthday weekend...   •
    In other words, you are crazy if you don't think it's pretty much business as usually for these Banks. They see blood in the water... they'll attack, and make money if they can.

But the the fall of BlackBerry had more to do with the inferiority of their products (for the last seven/eight years) compared to Apple's and Samsung's, than some back room deals to make BlackBerry disappear. While BB10 has narrowed the GAP, for enterprise customers without the option to install some Google Play hack.... there is still an App Gap that for some in insurmountable at the moment.
    techvisor likes this.
    06-08-15 09:00 AM