The first principle of investing is Hume's problem of induction. Just because something happened in the past is not a guarantee it will happen in the future.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 10:01 AM
    The first principle of investing is Hume's problem of induction. Just because something happened in the past is not a guarantee it will happen in the future.

Posted via CB10
    I think in this case the first principle of investing should be that one should not make investment decisions based off a Wikipedia article about a CEO.

Sent from Galaxy Mega 6.3 using Tapatalk
    01-01-14 08:20 AM
    I would also be very wary about investing in bbry. Last year I had a big drink of the coolaide, listened to all the optimists and technical analysts here. Held on too long because I was sure the shorts were about to be squeezed after what should be a great ER. From now until the foreseeable future, the only money I'll put into it will be through the products I buy from them.

Sure Chen turned around a company once before, but one time does not make a trend.
    m1a1mg likes this.
    01-02-14 08:41 PM
    Back to peak value? Unlikely. But I'm holding shares in hopes of current stock price doubling over next two years. A good OS that runs solid and doesn't take up too much room, great focus on security, and finally the enterprise solutions should combine to be a profitable company.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 07:15 AM
    I can see this stock maybe climbing to $12-14 by the end of this year. If they can produce a profit you will quickly see this stock hit $18-20 as it will be a clear signal that a viable route has been laid out for the company outside of reliance on hardware and the associated service revenue that comes along with it.

Big ifs though.

- Developer of PinGuin
    01-10-14 10:43 AM
    I can see this stock maybe climbing to $12-14 by the end of this year. If they can produce a profit you will quickly see this stock hit $18-20 as it will be a clear signal that a viable route has been laid out for the company outside of reliance on hardware and the associated service revenue that comes along with it.

Big ifs though.

- Developer of PinGuin
    I can we will see the stock rise to 14-16 and once we become profitable you will see it pop to 18-20 and once the profitability is realized you will want to see qtr after qtr profit and then this thing could go to 30
    01-10-14 11:00 AM
31 12