- CrackBerry Addict
- 573 Posts
BlackBerry Where There Is Smoke There Is Fire
This guy George has been very accurate over the last six months.....
BlackBerry: Where There Is Smoke There Is Fire - Seeking Alpha
- Dragon Slayer
03-11-13, 11:10 PM #5
- 10,816 Posts
Yep. My personal opinion, at this point of time, is that when Blackberry announces Z10 global sales figures, it will blow Wall St. away.
The expectations are so pathetically low because of all the short-covering sleazeballs that have been incessantly bashing the stock and the company for so long, I think the sales figures will boggle their minds.
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-12-13, 02:36 AM #6
- 129 Posts
A very interesting article. I particularly like the analogy of "where there's smoke, there's fire". To really have a deep understanding of stock market analysis requires a Phd in applied mathematics and even then, tech stocks behave in a paradigm of their own, fed more by sentiment and bias rather than fact.
- By cbacon in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 212Last Post: 12-22-10, 09:02 AM
- By piper975 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-10, 06:35 PM
- By piper975 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-10, 06:35 PM
- By stoneland in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-10, 04:54 PM
- By BananaYanana in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-09, 03:49 PM