Looks like the stock is falling hard on no news. Profit taking? Did any news come out I am missing?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-07-16 12:23 PM
    01-07-16 12:25 PM
    the entire market is down because of china....
    01-07-16 12:29 PM
    It has nothing to do with BBRY. All markets are down due to the volatility in China. Bloomberg - China Suspends Stock Circuit Breaker Days After Introduction http://bloom.bg/1PP00xY

01-07-16 12:32 PM
    That's what I'm thinking...just profit taking. Just want to make sure I wasn't missing anything. 8 percent is a pretty heavy move on no news...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-07-16 12:35 PM
    Some might have been hoping for some good news from BlackBerry at CES.... so for them, no news was bad news. A LOT is riding on how the PRIV is selling right now, and Chen's "cautiously optimistic" is like telling your wife you hope you have enough gas to get to the next HWY Exit and a open gas station..... Sometimes it's better to just not say anything.

But yeah the market is just down everywhere, so people are looking a little harder at where they put or keep their money.
    01-07-16 03:33 PM
    The decline in the markets are a result of the Chinese economic decline, concern over the North Korea H bomb test, and middle east instability.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv.
    01-07-16 07:42 PM
    BBRY is a volatile stock. Either you're in it for the long term or are riding the waves.
    01-08-16 12:32 PM
    Some might have been hoping for some good news from BlackBerry at CES.... so for them, no news was bad news. A LOT is riding on how the PRIV is selling right now, and Chen's "cautiously optimistic" is like telling your wife you hope you have enough gas to get to the next HWY Exit and a open gas station..... Sometimes it's better to just not say anything.

But yeah the market is just down everywhere, so people are looking a little harder at where they put or keep their money.
    sucks bc on the conference call he was all giddy when saying more would be announced for qnx at CES. What we actually saw was qnx self driving platform in a sea of press about self driving cars already.

can someone help me understand something? it was said that ford and google are working to build a self driving car. at the same time, ford uses qnx for their cars middleware. CES also announced Toyota is using fords new tech which may or may not involve bbry but qnx definitely didn't get any limelight. so All I can really figure out is that qnx releases yet another concept that no one is planning on paying for. is that right? /sigh
    techvisor likes this.
    01-08-16 06:31 PM