with so much golden parachute incentive, why would not CEOs crashes their companies? Jon Rubinstein/Palm, Stephen Elop/Nokia, Thorsten Heins/Blackberry...see a pattern there?
    i think blackberry failure is not only incompetence, it's the incentive of getting windfall profits when the company get sold. that's why everything just gone wrong and the CEO has done visibly nothing to address it.
    09-25-13 09:38 PM
    Glad when this BS is over. This has been one of the most painful stocks to watch in the last year.
    For me it's been utterly fascinating. Which is why I'm still here discussing this silly crap even now that I own an Android.

It answers the question of what would happen to a company if you put the Three Stooges in charge. Like a slow-motion train wreck that has captured my attention.
    09-26-13 12:43 AM
    For me it's been utterly fascinating. Which is why I'm still here discussing this silly crap even now that I own an Android.

It answers the question of what would happen to a company if you put the Three Stooges in charge. Like a slow-motion train wreck that has captured my attention.
    It's better than any reality show out there!
    09-26-13 03:08 AM
    This is one of those stories that if written down, no one would believe it....
    09-26-13 07:51 AM
    Ok, this needs to be moved to the BBRY stock discussion thread. Also the geo-racism DOES need to stop. The stock is getting hammered everywhere. The reasons are many, but it has little to nothing to do with "American" individuals.
    kbz1960 and DenverRalphy like this.
    09-26-13 07:56 AM
30 12