Blackberry not a strategic fit for us, says SAP CFO in magazine - The Economic Times

Being devil's advocate; If SAP is not looking at it; one must question the validity of rumours of other companies showing an interest in BBRY..no?
    10-26-13 06:31 AM
    Maybe yes, maybe no..

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 06:47 AM
    Should always question the rumors. This one would have been a break up anyways.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 08:49 AM
    Yes, you should. Because the report that started the SAP, Cisco, & Google talk, said that BBRY had approached THEM!!
    10-26-13 01:08 PM
    I walked into a liquour store quite awhile ago, underage, and was looking around and noticed there was a man who was just watching people as he wandered aimlessly. I picked up some alcohol and he asked if I was going to purchase it. I noticed a police aura about him and said, "No, it's not a strategic fit for me." \

Parts of the story above are true, others not. Sometimes "Seems legit" is actually not. As far as I'm concerned, FFH is the only company with some money on the table and already has a sort-of agreement, which is further than anyone else, therefore, unless a company confirms they are in a bid, don't assume anyone else is/.
    _dimi_ likes this.
    10-26-13 01:38 PM