View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    And I hope it would not be too much to ask that you post those "jugs" of beer this Friday to let us all enjoy your good fortune!
    I would be happy to as long as I don't get beat up here (you know what I mean).
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 11:22 AM
    Ah, looks like the corksuckers are busy honouring their short-dog commitments...I'm in now and staying put...people who are committed have got to stop using stops. Those sh!ts trip em every time.
    04-25-13 11:23 AM
    Hey guys totally off topic check out this clip my brother put together for th leafs playoff run send it to as many people as you can lol hope you like it!!!!

YouTube
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-25-13 11:24 AM
    What a bull **** report that ruined the rally.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 11:28 AM
    Biggest piece of bronze you will ever touch. I did notice that there were other "areas" that had been "touched to the point of changing the patina in those areas. I had no desire to touch him there! (LOL)
    I know what you're talking about. When I went to Fort Belvoir, VA for a school I met a buddy in NYC who was there for an IT conference. We saw that and the progress on the new tower. Very impressive city and the streets were so crowded during the early evening we walked past our restaurant 3 times before we finally saw it. lol
    04-25-13 11:28 AM
    I gotta say analyst still don't love the BBRY haha. I'll post this up every couple weeks if anyone is interested.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4...4251012491.jpg
    Wow $5 $7 $9 target prices these people must be Nuts!! or have hidden agendas.
    04-25-13 11:30 AM
    How does such a bulls hit report ruin a rally so fast, this thing has barely hit the press and we're flat on the day I don't get it
    I would love to find out if the shorts increased their position after the Detwiler comment and now have gotten burned due to TH calling BS. Let's hope they will not reload today because of this other crap report.
    bungaboy likes this.
    Short interest most likely has increased yet again. The only selling is fake selling. How many shares can they short? Can they borrow and sell 100% of a company they don't own? They already sold 32-33% fo Blackberry. Crazy
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-25-13 11:34 AM
    How does such a bulls hit report ruin a rally so fast, this thing has barely hit the press and we're flat on the day I don't get it
    That's how it works. Bogus news followed by some selling action creates a stir, and BAM - stops are triggered hatchet job done...gains are eroded before other good news that is definitely coming.
    04-25-13 11:38 AM
    Tomorrow the Q10 goes on sale in the UK...that's part of the fear that the shorts have...so they had to take action today. TH needs to inject some good news when this kind of crap starts up again or we'll be range bound until the next ER.
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 11:43 AM
    Here's some interesting reading. You may not like this particular author, but there are more than a few predicting a serious adjustment to the stock markets in the near future. Just interesting reading here...

Money Morning
    04-25-13 11:48 AM
    That's how it works. Bogus news followed by some selling action creates a stir, and BAM - stops are triggered hatchet job done...gains are eroded before other good news that is definitely coming.
    Yup...we just had one a few days ago with the AP hack news...LoL. I know it's not quite the same but same end result. Stops triggered...

SP seems to be taking a breather. Hopefully some news in the pm will resume the climb. 1 million unit order of Q10 from you know who would be nice.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-25-13 11:48 AM
    Just in case anyone loses their cool...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-keep-calm-long-bbry.png
    lcjr, Shanerredflag, s0be and 1 others like this.
    04-25-13 11:51 AM
    First report regarding this horse ****...... I do like the response from BB.

BlackBerry doesn’t comment on speculation, Crystal Roberts, a spokeswoman, said in response to the Wedge report.

BlackBerry Drops on Report of Cutback in Production Expectation - Bloomberg

0 Comments

Print

QUEUE

Q

BlackBerry fell in New York trading after investment research firm Wedge Partners said the smartphone maker has probably scaled back production plans for its flagship Z10 device.

The company may have cut 4 million to 6 million units, Brian Blair, a Wedge Partners analyst, said today in a note, without saying where he got the information. The shares erased gains of as much as 3.3 percent and were down 0.5 percent to $14.82 at 11:52 a.m. in New York.

“If accurate, these cuts would mark a meaningful hit to BlackBerry’s own expectations, and full-year units will come in well below consensus views,” said Blair, who is based in New York. “The recent carrier launches in the U.S. have provided no evidence of meaningful sell-through, and a production cut could simply be a reaction to weak sales, post the U.S. launch, and an effort to avoid a channel inventory buildup.”

BlackBerry (BBRY), based in Waterloo, Ontario, is counting on the touch-screen Z10 and a keyboard model, the Q10, to help it regain market share after ceding ground to Apple Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. The stock has fallen as low as $12.50 and climbed above $16 in the past two months as analysts speculate on how the new BlackBerry 10 lineup of phones is doing against the iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S lineup.

BlackBerry doesn’t comment on speculation, Crystal Roberts, a spokeswoman, said in response to the Wedge report.

BlackBerry said April 12 it would ask securities regulators to investigate a report from Detwiler Fenton & Co. that its new phones have high return rates, arguing that the “false” information may have been released in a deliberate attempt to manipulate its stock price.

To contact the reporter on this story: Hugo Miller in Toronto at [email protected]

To contact the editor responsible for this story: Nick Turner at [email protected]
    04-25-13 11:51 AM
    What, is this all they've got? down 0.06? Shorts must be getting nervous if they can't bring it down anymore than this on that 'news'. Is there another shoe to drop, bad news comes in threes?
    04-25-13 11:53 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-crown.jpg

I am calm (now)
    lcjr, leafs123, cjcampbell and 3 others like this.
    04-25-13 11:55 AM
    First report regarding this horse ****...... I do like the response from BB.
    Somebody needs to go to jail. Seems there's plenty of these analysts and jouranlists lining up for the adventure.
    04-25-13 11:55 AM
    this will blow up in their faces. One of these days we will see the mother of all squeezes
    04-25-13 11:59 AM
    this will blow up in their faces. One of these days we will see the mother of all squeezes
    keep dreaming lol, nothing will ever beat VW
    04-25-13 12:04 PM
    someone put a spark sticker on that!
    Is that the Bull in cowtown? Cause I have 2 spark stickers that need homes!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-25-13 12:09 PM
    Let's all rent an office space in Waterloo and make our own "hedge fund." Every time a report like the wedgie partners comes out we'll counter it with our own report. Just have to use words like "believe" and "our feelings" then we don't have to provide any actual evidence.

Z10 Production Tripled
    Crackberry Partners Anonymous believes that z10 production has tripled over the past month and feel that the Q10 pre-order numbers are greater than any previous Iphone pre-order. In addition to this, Crackberry Partners Anonymous believes that Wedgie Partners have a propensity for bath salts and cheap hookers. As such, they do not recommend anyone to invest with this joke firm.
    04-25-13 12:09 PM
    That's some bizarre sideways movement. It's flatlined. Which way is it going to go?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 12:14 PM
    Maybe Heins will provide some numbers at Blackberry Live May 14. Too far out for my liking. Maybe they could give number of sales to US for the Z10 now then more global numbers at the event.

Highly unlikely that BB would say anything about this report, they have already indicated that they are reviewing trading and the media with the authorities, why repeat themselves? All of these trades will be looked at now, that part won't be going away though.

Heins needs to announce details of the Q10 and add some updates to the Z10, now is the time to make statements that make you believe in the company and laugh at these articles. He can do that whenever he likes to. That's just good business.
    04-25-13 12:15 PM
    OK in for 500 shares at $15.06. Hope you guys and gals are right about this....
    ACK! I said "Place it on Lucky Dan" . . . . . Place = Second, not win.

You'll get it back. Enjoy the ride with us.
    04-25-13 12:16 PM
113,256 ... 773774775776777 ...