Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Here is the "report".

StreetInsider.com - Customers Returning BlackBerry (BBRY) Z10 Phones

Several key U.S. retailers are seeing a "significant" increase in BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) Z10 returns, according to analysts at Detwiler Fenton. In some cases returns are exceeding sales. Complaints include maps, a lack of apps, and the user interface, which isn't intuitive enough for some users.
    I'm not quite sure how returns are exceeding sales. Maybe I should read the article but that does not work mathematically. If they purchased from the same company but from another store then i guess this could happen. This would not be likely since people here in America go to the nearest store from home because of convenience and the amount that didnt do this wouldn't be that significant. Most companies will not except a return that was purchased from another company so this rules out people that purchased online. I do not think that anybody should put any validity into this article.
    04-11-13 12:45 PM
    the long awaited short squeeze turns into a longs squeeze, ouch...
    04-11-13 12:46 PM
    I'm not quite sure how returns are exceeding sales. Maybe I should read the article but that does not work mathematically. If they purchased from the same company but from another store then i guess this could happen. This would not be likely since people here in America go to the nearest store from home because of convenience and the amount that didnt do this wouldn't be that significant. Most companies will not except a return that was purchased from another company so this rules out people that purchased online. I do not think that anybody should put any validity into this article.
    I think they mean that more Z10s are being returned each day compared to how many they are currently selling.

I am afraid some people are paying attention as BBRY just dropped below 13.54! That IS validity!
    04-11-13 12:48 PM
    Wow...read a few more articles, these boys are playing dirty pool all the way.

I'd say they know this stock will pick up some steam after the Q10 starts selling and they won't be able to sink it so easily.

This is the ugly side of Wall Street, they are real trolls, or vampires.
    That is EXACTLY what this is...with billions of dollar's in play you can guarantee a multi level organized attack ...relax, have a tea and watch some Maters golf...this is fine.
    BlackistheBerry and bungaboy like this.
    04-11-13 12:50 PM
    Heavy drop today. I am trying not to be a fan boy, but we have seen many of these types of articles before ER and they were shown to be largely untrue when the dust settled.

I think some people are just taking advantage of the feeding frenzy.

If it drops under 13 I may grab some stock.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    now below the 100-dma.
    This is such an utter joke
    04-11-13 12:51 PM
    I was hoping for a more supportive response when I expressed my legitimate worries about our investment plunging the way it did this morning. Instead, I read one condescending response after another. Way to be supportive, trolls. It's your money too, you should be at least somewhat alarmed with today's drop.
    Never happiness about it but it does come with trading volatile high te stocks. If you can wait for hard numbers June / September, the rumours will not effect the stock as much.

It is my money, lots of it ( probably too much) but I invested with long term in mind so the fluctuations are annoying but little else. If we are here or lower come September, then we need a problem.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 12:51 PM
    What a slow and painful day haha lost some good money today
    04-11-13 12:53 PM
    This is such an utter joke
    I am afraid that many, here, find it scary as hell!

Lots of people put a lot of their money in this watching it evaporate.
    04-11-13 12:54 PM
    Hmmm...think this has anything to do with it?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    04-11-13 12:54 PM
    Needs to hold $13.40 here.
    04-11-13 12:56 PM
    morgan wth is happening!!!!
    04-11-13 12:57 PM
    this is bad
    04-11-13 12:57 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	150270
    Oh yes indeed killing all the calls, just when investors become more confident in SP due to the movement and ER, WHAM! The shorts put out false claims to create panic and millions are made.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-11-13 12:58 PM
    Needs to hold $13.40 here.
    $13.32....
    04-11-13 01:00 PM
    I only wish BlackBerry wasn't on the US exchange. That was always the one thing I hated about investing in BlackBerry. US = banana republic

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 01:01 PM

Bang on! set up the options traders and then co-ordinate a couple of articles to surface at the same time.
    go long and stay strong!
    04-11-13 01:01 PM
    First time posting here. I have been going in and out of this stock and made some decent cash. Today is just another opportunity to buy some more. But if you can't take the heat then get out.

I'm writing this with my iPhone and man this is hard to type.
    04-11-13 01:03 PM

For the big boys, the US stock market is like a big lottery where they're able to pick the winning numbers...
    bungaboy likes this.
    Good explanation here:

Blackberry: How Can Returns Possibly Exceed Sales - Seeking Alpha

There are three important short-term catalysts due to drive BBRY Higher:

1. The Launch of the eagerly anticipated Q10 for which demand appears to be significantly higher than the Z10.
    2. The BES10 Server Launch in May that will drive enterprise sales as many enterprises need to hold back for this
    3. Technically, May 22nd last year saw a massive recall of loan stock from institutional investors needing to VOTE on the AGM. You cannot be "Shareholder of Record" if your stock is loaned out…Expect a stock recall prior to this.

"The above three reasons are putting a huge pressure on short investors to get out of this position. The exposed absurdity of the Fenton statement simply makes BBRY a screaming buy for a short-term trade today. I do not believe that serious investors sold this news, but rather shorts pressed their hand and HFT's kicked in. Therefore expect intra short covering in the afternoon."
    Blackberry: How Can Returns Possibly Exceed Sales, finally an article that tries to explain how the bull**** circling this stock sucks ***
    Here is Michael Collins counter on the news this am.

Blackberry: How Can Returns Possibly Exceed Sales - Seeking Alpha
    04-11-13 01:04 PM
    Well we got some volume back to this stock anyway... lol.
    04-11-13 01:06 PM
    Wow! Who would have ever guessed that we'd get a crack at buying in the $12s region again?

Ca-Ching!!!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-11-13 01:08 PM
113,256 ... 647648649650651 ...