View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    off topic...but...very thankful to have found this forum.
    Tis an isolating life as a SAHM-trader and being able to
    vent/share in experiences has been cathartic to say the least.
    My husband can only tolerate so much stock-talk in an evening. lol
    Wow! I thought Sahm traders were a myth. Welcome. There are some very knowledgeable people here that i have learned quite a bit from.

Posted via CB10 on a BLACK Z10!
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    03-28-13 07:10 PM
    Ok, back on the thread with a cold beer, ready to shoot the breeze with anyone willing...
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    03-28-13 07:14 PM
    Only till I unload my calls. Giving it next week to get some gains or dumping it all.
    Well then I have to deal with that. What are you working on tonight?
    03-28-13 07:16 PM
    Wow! I thought Sahm traders were a myth. Welcome. There are some very knowledgeable people here that i have learned quite a bit from.

That is certainly the truth. Great bunch of individuals here, that's for sure.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    03-28-13 07:17 PM
    Oh man, you're way ahead of me partner. I still have about an hour at work left so I can wrap things up, allowing me to take tomorrow and Monday off. Got to go see my two daughters in Colorado Springs for easter and maybe get some flyfishing in as well. Man, I really need to find a hiring official there so I can finally live alongside family. Beer-thirty soon!
    Good luck. Enjoy your girls. Hope the flys are biting.
    lcjr likes this.
    03-28-13 07:31 PM
    Really? Easter Monday. I thought it was a national holiday.
    Only for the special government workers and teachers. The rest of us gotta work.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and Charles Martin1 like this.
    03-28-13 07:32 PM
    Good luck. Enjoy your girls. Hope the flys are biting.
    Oh, I'm still around tonight (wife watching boring drama) handling a cold one or two or three........
    03-28-13 07:35 PM
    Only for the special government workers and teachers. The rest of us gotta work.

Posted via CB10
    I managed to get tomorrow and Monday off. I have to take leave though, but getting out of El Paso for a weekend is worth gold.
    03-28-13 07:36 PM
    I want to thank all you guys and gals for all of your contributions to this thread. Unlike other forums/sites, we can have an educated discussion about the stock and other things, without having to deal with annoying trolls and ignorant comments.

Let's hope that we can all reach our goals and make some money with BBRY.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 07:38 PM
    I guess most are probably catching up on sleep after the late night they had. Wonder if anyone ever made it to the BB HQ last night.
    03-28-13 07:38 PM
    I want to thank all you guys and gals for all of your contributions to this thread. Unlike other forums/sites, we can have an educated discussion about the stock and other things, without having to deal with annoying trolls and ignorant comments.

Let's hope that we can all reach our goals and make some money with BBRY.

Posted via CB10
    I couldn't agree more. I really enjoy logging in and seeing what others are up to and how they approach investing. Really good down to earth people on this thread.
    leafs123, bungaboy, zyben and 1 others like this.
    03-28-13 07:41 PM
    I guess most are probably catching up on sleep after the late night they had. Wonder if anyone ever made it to the BB HQ last night.
    I used to live there so I know how close those guys are to hq... only a 15 minute cab ride that time of night. Would have made a great post, a video of the party.

lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    03-28-13 07:46 PM
    I know. I'm holding tons of 16 calls, I don't see us coming back up to that level so I have to dump them before Theta eats rest of value away.

Man, not sure there's going to be gains right away after the hatchet job that's underway by virtually every single media outlet on the continent.
    03-28-13 07:50 PM
    I dont see the tsx being closed on monday?

2013 Stock Market Holidays - Stock Markets Closed

New Year's Day - January 1, 2013
    Family Day - February 18, 2013
    Good Friday - March 29, 2013
    Victoria Day - May 20, 2013
    Canada Day - July 1, 2013
    Civic Holiday - August 5, 2013
    Labour Day - September 2, 2013
    Thanksgiving Day - October 14, 2013
    Christmas Day - December 25, 2013
    Boxing Day - December 26, 2013
    No they are open on Monday. Is the nasdaq closed on Monday?
    It would be a great day if the nasdaq was closed on Monday.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-28-13 07:51 PM
    Just wait until analysts start to re-evaluate the price target. I can't see them being lower than 18
    03-28-13 07:52 PM
    I would caution on the averaging down so frequently on small movements. Made a huge mistake in the past doing just that and running out of capital to average down when it crashed
    I'll second that, strongly. I was able to buy some below $7, but way way less than I would have been willing to put in at the time, because I was tapped out from buying too often on the way down.
    03-28-13 07:52 PM
    Who's the balding guy with the huge head and annoying lisp on BNN? Really crapped all over BBRY this evening. Canadian and yet bashes the company making an amazing turnaround. Boggles my mind...
    I posted it earlier. Mark McQueen from Wellington Financial. He holds BB at $18.

Wellington Financial Blog – News, Views & Purviews - Mark McQueen Archive
    03-28-13 07:53 PM
    I'll second that, strongly. I was able to buy some below $7, but way way less than I would have been willing to put in at the time, because I was tapped out from buying too often on the way down.
    Thanks for that and I agree. I'm banking on this stock to hit 16.50+ soon, then I will be dumping about 250 shares for extra cash.
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    03-28-13 07:54 PM
    Just wait until analysts start to re-evaluate the price target. I can't see them being lower than 18
    Kid, I think things need to settle down some before this goes anywhere over $16. Media is having what's being handed to them. I'm hoping we can get back on track after another two weeks.
    Kid Vibe and Charles Martin1 like this.
    03-28-13 07:57 PM
    I'm in the same boat, maxed out what I was willing to spend and now no wiggle room. Will sell a third if it goes around 17-18 depending on the news it goes there on. Anyone know how long after you sell that the cash will be available to buy back?
    03-28-13 08:02 PM
    Ya, especially with the Q10 coming
    03-28-13 08:02 PM
    I'm in the same boat, maxed out what I was willing to spend and now no wiggle room. Will sell a third if it goes around 17-18 depending on the news it goes there on. Anyone know how long after you sell that the cash will be available to buy back?
    It's instant. Once you make a sell you have the cash to buy again.
    peter9477 likes this.
    03-28-13 08:03 PM
    I think it depends on who you're using to trade with?? When I sell it's immediately in my trading account either reinvest, hold, or send to one of my bank accounts.
    03-28-13 08:04 PM
    Thanks, I guess I should phone my online broker and get clarification. I don't want to be stuck without the cash to get back in quickly if I need to.
    03-28-13 08:08 PM
    Thanks, I guess I should phone my online broker and get clarification. I don't want to be stuck without the cash to get back in quickly if I need to.
    Man, I really love being able to trade on the go using my bank's website. I can monitor the SP and my account on-line and do everything myself. I do have advisors as well readily available should I need them at no cost. I love my financial institution!
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-28-13 08:11 PM
113,256 ... 538539540541542 ...