View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    what a crock, CNBC must have the blinders on, they are yapping ... buy, buy, buy, all is good ... clowns. good grief, so sick of their crap. you never him them say get the hell out of the markets, yet they at time comment that we are in the most hated rally. screw them.

anyways, i hope you bulls are a-ok, sure must be frustrating for you as of late.

personally i see more of the same until the next q report at which time .... ???

end of rant
    05-22-13 02:09 PM
    Uhh..... seriously?

I would like to close on a sad note. I have learned of physical threats to a leading long analyst. A certain hedge fund has also pulled its entire business from the bank because it wouldn't fire another long analyst. This should investors a sense of how nasty this struggle has become and they need to be very wary about they read in the press or from analysts.
    If this sort of thing interests you, check out DeepCapture.com to get a sense of the lengths these hedge funds will go to to turn a profit. Mark Mitchell is one the best investigative reporters I've ever read. Read his stories. Start with "Story of Deep Capture" and "Michael Milken and Dendreon" and you won't be so surprised about Mikey Collins' statements.
    05-22-13 02:12 PM
    hmm... That obvious?
    Yes, that obvious, and annoying to divert moderator attention from genuine trolls and spammers. The infraction system will provide a formal notification.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-22-13 02:14 PM
    Uh, dude. I appreciate the sentiment but in the end - They All Died!
    Only that part applies to us....@ least for right now. A new scenario will get a new scene. Don't jump the script. Ours isn't finished. It's still being written.
    jmehta22, Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 02:14 PM
    Lol. Cj's friend someone else catching on

Chippy55
    May 22 02:42 PM
    Here's another note to pass on about a certain Blackberry "analyst" who I've seen writing articles all over the net, looks like she has a 2nd account at FB, but both names have her residing at "Ottawa Universirty", the other name is a male. And curiously she admits on FB that she only "attended" Ottawa University, but DID NOT FINISH, though that could mean anything, expelled, quit, financial problems, guess we'll never know.
    05-22-13 02:17 PM
    Got to love Branta's signature:

"CrackBerry... where Stupid People fight about Smart Phones"
    Superfly_FR, peter9477 and CDM76 like this.
    05-22-13 02:20 PM
    Looks like they are trying to kill resistance at 14.45 to blow through some stops.
    05-22-13 02:21 PM
    Lol. Cj's friend someone else catching on

Chippy55
    May 22 02:42 PM
    Here's another note to pass on about a certain Blackberry "analyst" who I've seen writing articles all over the net, looks like she has a 2nd account at FB, but both names have her residing at "Ottawa Universirty", the other name is a male. And curiously she admits on FB that she only "attended" Ottawa University, but DID NOT FINISH, though that could mean anything, expelled, quit, financial problems, guess we'll never know.
    hahaha.... I saw that too and lo and behold, I knew exactly who they were talking about.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-22-13 02:21 PM
    Water down your wine? And you call yourself French..... sacrilege...lol
    Yep, you got me ... but in fact, this is the actual meaning of this ("Mettre de l'eau dans son vin").
    Being able to put water in your wine (and yes, it's sacrilege!) is showing that you can make a real effort to handle a antagonistic situation.
    We don't have much power in France these days ... beside the power of our language, witch is quite strong !
    05-22-13 02:24 PM
    Wow! somebody made the call to get the selling operation underway...still really low volume though, at least for BBRY's average volume.
    05-22-13 02:26 PM
    Well looks like the bears are making me look like a day trading fool.
    Charles Martin1 and Bugmapper like this.
    05-22-13 02:26 PM
    Yep, you got me ... but in fact, this is the actual meaning of this ("Mettre de l'eau dans son vin").
    Being able to put water in your wine (and yes, it's sacrilege!) is showing that you can make a real effort to handle a antagonistic situation.
    We don't have much power in France these days ... beside the power of our language, witch is quite strong !
    I thought you guys mixed your wine with antifreeze...LOL
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-22-13 02:28 PM
    DOW +155, now -110, a 265 point whipsaw .... 30 minutes to go ... this is going to get real ugly.
    05-22-13 02:29 PM
    Is this the reason why Canadians have to learn French in school? It was pretty painful to me, if I remember correctly, but we also learned to make crepe in French class so I guess that was ok.
    05-22-13 02:31 PM
    Well looks like the bears are making me look like a day trading fool.
    It's not you or BB it is Wall Street .... I warned you all this morning and yesterday. I am as upset at you are too, trust me. I hate this bull**** in the unregulated, manipulated markets. It is not healthy for the economy and investors at large, in particular those in mutual funds.
    05-22-13 02:31 PM
    And you wonder why many folk stay the hell out of the market, case in point today, check out the massive swings on the DOW, such bull**** this is, and yes, BB gets lumped in with it, guilty by association. What a drag. No wonder many have given up on investing in mutual funds and such. Day trading works for me and others. Anyways, just saying. Sorry, bulls. This upsets me as much as you. FTR, currently in cash, covered my short BB positions, looking at oil and ng right now for the close, may come back to BB, long / short or just sit out the rest of the day. Such crud, more so with TD Waterhouse crashing today at the open for about an hour, very critical time of the day. Cheers, BBT
    how can a day trader complain about big intra day swings? it is your bread and butter...........a relative of Active Trader?
    bungaboy, YangFui and ItsTheBox like this.
    05-22-13 02:32 PM
    big moves. lets go.
    05-22-13 02:33 PM
    Ouch - seems "BB_trader_alterego" was banned... Why exactly?
    05-22-13 02:34 PM
    Nite guys.
    Please stay calm and friendly ... or papa Branta may hit harder this time ...
    cjcampbell, Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 02:35 PM
    Got to love Branta's signature:

"CrackBerry... where Stupid People fight about Smart Phones"
    or "where smart people fight about stupid phones"
    Ouch - seems "BB_trader_alterego" was banned... Why exactly?
    An "obvious" thing schizophrenia, maybe ?
    Bugmapper likes this.
    how can a day trader complain about big intra day swings? it is your bread and butter...........a relative of Active Trader?
    I am not complaining for my well being, I am in the money ... it is the bull**** that goes on that effects the masses at large. Not healthy at all for the markets or trust. FTR, I have had many folk ask me where to put their money. Unless they are day trading I tell them to stuff it into a GIC and let it compound. That they did and pissed off their bank, advisors, etc. Good on them.
    [QUOTE=Superfly_FR;8527057]Nite guys.
    Please stay calm and friendly ... or papa Branta may hit harder this time ...[/QUOTE

Ha, you ain't seen anything yet, this is just a test run, next up will be a drop of 500 points.
    05-22-13 02:37 PM
    Wow! somebody made the call to get the selling operation underway...still really low volume though, at least for BBRY's average volume.
    Don't worry so much bud, it isn't doing anything special here, we are slipping as the DOW drops like all other stocks. There isn't a raid, no volume increase, we could open up $ .40/shr tomorrow, nothing special here. We are even pausing at times with no trades and the bids are big down here. We haven't hit stops either. While no one wants to own stock at the top of a general market, BBRY isn't getting raided here, simply slight selling while the DOW firms up again. The DOW needs to correct once in awhile! Let's see where it closes!
    05-22-13 02:37 PM
    Don't worry so much bud, it isn't doing anything special here, we are slipping as the DOW drops like all other stocks. There isn't a raid, no volume increase, we could open up $ .40/shr tomorrow, nothing special here. We are even pausing at times with no trades and the bids are big down here. We haven't hit stops either. While no one wants to own stock at the top of a general market, BBRY isn't getting raided here, simply slight selling while the DOW firms up again. The DOW needs to correct once in awhile! Let's see where it closes!
    I bought some more at $14.35 and got some $ set aside in case we go lower.
    05-22-13 02:40 PM
113,250 ... 10691070107110721073 ...