There are paid bloggers, posters, fired employees all over the internet.. a lot of them paid by Short sellers and competitors.
    We all should counter that. We should create one or more accounts in every site we come across that discusses Blackberry and create aliases if applicable and do the following:
    1. Tell the truth about how valuable Blackberry's technology is
    2. How undervalued this company is.
    3. That Blackberry is financially very strong
    4. The reason Blackberry is not valued like Apple ($700 Billion versus $6 Billion) is because of perception that influences sales.

and then we attack those who attack Blackberry. Definitely attack those wall street analysts. Let the gloves come-off. We as a group need to change the perception in the minds of general public.

Blackberry can be the leader again, stock can go to $200 or even $500 if perceptions change and people buy a phone that is better than iPhones.

I have and will continue to do my part. I have posted over 3,500 posts in different sites.
    Write articles on Seeking Alpha, The street, and so many other sites. Put your comments there.
    Send tweets. Use social media.
    Instead of reinforcing each other here, lets do something tangible to help our company.

If 1,000 of us post 40 messages each day, the whole web will eb full of Positive Comments about Blackberry.
    People pay attention to that.
    Social media trends do get noticed and reported.

Of course Chen has to deliver as well and get rid of losers who still lurk in the company and yes get rid of Barbara and Claudia. Maybe ask Jim, Mike and Thorsten, maybe Boulben to give back some of their lot they got when they left Blackberry.

And never let someone demented like Roger Martin anywhere near Blackberry.
    BACK-2-BLACK likes this.
    11-12-14 04:10 PM
    TL;DR: Do BlackBerry's job, amirite?

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1418
    11-12-14 04:19 PM
    Er. I don't care that much.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 04:26 PM
    getting paid is a different story than using my time for free, I love BB i worked for them but sorry i don't have that kind of free time to do that.
    11-12-14 04:29 PM
    I see a tin foil hat in your future...

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10. Find me on Twitter @jeffgerard
    FrankIAm and thymaster like this.
    11-12-14 04:30 PM
    If 1,000 of us post 40 messages each day, the whole web will eb full of Positive Comments about Blackberry.
    People pay attention to that.
    Social media trends do get noticed and reported.
    You are asking people who have meaningful lives to live, to devote large chunks of their time to eye-for-an-eye propaganda. Sorry, but this is utterly ludicrous.

Q10/10.3.1.821
    sentimentGX4 and thymaster like this.
    11-12-14 04:32 PM
    I have no intention of shilling for anybody or organisation
    11-12-14 04:34 PM
    As much as I admire the passion of the OP.... it is entirely misplaced.... BB is in the situation it is in today because of how BB operated in the past... poor business moves..... arrogance.... and huberous... a deadly combo... as it claws back from the brink... all the negative press is nothing to a vast conspiracy... simply the way our media is today...... it trumpets success ( all things Apple )... and decried failed entities such as BB,,,, no amount of lobbying other forms of media is going to change this... the only way to change perception is for BB to be financially successful.... once wall street decrees it to be successful all the media bashing will stop... such is the information age.... reality does not matter.,.. only perception.. and currently BB has the perception of a dying company......
    11-12-14 04:36 PM
    I think that this is a great post with good ideas.

I am shocked at how uninformed many people are about BlackBerry.
    11-12-14 04:46 PM
    Creating multiple accounts is against the TOS here and many sites. Which results in people getting banned. This thread stops here with suggestions like that
    11-12-14 04:52 PM