- CrackBerry User
- 14 Posts
Hi everyone, I really need help in deciding on what type of tablet to purchase. What is a good one for just web browsing, emails, watching videos, etc. I am not trying to spend a lot of money. Your help is greatly appreciated.
- 11-19-12, 04:03 PM #2
Well with Black Friday coming up there are great deals out there to be had. I would suggest the Nook, the Kindle and of course our very own Playbook. Playbooks are in short supply right now, but for the money there isn't a better tablet on the market. RIM will upgrade the Playbook to BB10 which will make it even more awesome. I'm looking forward to getting myself a tablet soon myself and the Playbook is my choice hands down.
- By TheRock2.0 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 16Last Post: 04-15-11, 01:35 AM
- By matrix2004 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 17Last Post: 04-13-11, 04:07 PM
- By tarutter in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-09, 11:40 PM
- By dictoresno in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 12Last Post: 06-17-09, 09:44 PM
- By curveman913 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 12-10-07, 09:02 PM