Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Global Posts
    3,114 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Help update our free wallpaper galleries!

We strive to keep our wallpaper galleries choc-full of wallpaper goodness for all devices, but we have some work to do. With all the new devices hitting the market, we need some great new wallpapers to share with the CB Nation. If you have some wallpapers of your own that you have created, or just some that you came across in your search for the perfect background - head over to our free wallpaper maker and share it with the world. We need wallpapers for the Bold 9900/9930, Torch 9810 9850/9860 and Curve 9350/60/70. The more you submit the more BlackBerry users everywhere will have to choose from! Thanks for all your help!

CrackBerry's Free Wallpaper Maker: http://wallpapers.crackberry.com/wallpaper/maker
    CrackBerry's Free Wallpaper Gallery: #Free Wallpapers | CrackBerry.com
    CrackBerry Master

Thank you.

I will share
    Downloads blackberry themes 9900 9930 9981 9810 9860 9850 97xx 96xx 95xx 93xx 90xx 89xx 85xx
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    27FD02F9

I have been using 640x640 for Torch 9810 since it can be landscape or portrait.
    CrackBerry User

Hi! I won the free 50 wallpaper for the new Bold 9930. I got the email in my Blackberry email and i deleted it by accident! I was wondering if Adam might know how I could have it sent to my phone again? Please help!
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Pin..whaaat?!?

Serversurfer doesnt piffles- he act! :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Pin..whaaat?!?

Its a pleasure for me to take part and to upgrade the gallery... But my uploads (friday, 26.08.) make only sense if they would release in time...;-) I cant see them up to now (30.08.)...;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

Doing my best but the 10 or so that I have have yet to show up inthe gallery for the Bold 9900. Is there a problem on your end updating the galleries? Are they done once a week?
    CrackBerry User

I would also like to see the possibility of 640x640 for the torch as it has the 2 orientations and that's what the stock photos use.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    217B41C1 -

thnxxxxxxxxxxxx
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Well...

I made a lot of wallpapers and using 640x640 for torch 9810..
    Well you can see my collection here..
    Love is life..
    CrackBerry User

I've already cropped my wallpaper so they'll be fit for 9850/9860. The procedure to upload unable to upload several wallpapers in the same time.
    I hope they will be a better way to upload some "worked done" wallpapers to the CB at the same time so I can spend my time to work out something else.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,241 Global Posts
    PIN
    K. 27F3DC2E put cb in request

Well i'm not sure about it, but somehow i have an urge to start my own wallpaper thread for all.
    gee gee baby~
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by byul View Post
    Well i'm not sure about it, but somehow i have an urge to start my own wallpaper thread for all.
    So true. But somehow it'll messed up the forum. If only moderators allow it, it'll be great.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

see this some nice blackberry wallpapers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-3-110z51646230-l-copy.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-3-110rg533210-l.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-3-110z21100550-l.jpg  
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

Hi Guys
    I have a LOT of wallpapers that i made for myself. They are already sized.

Is there a way to skip step 2?
    Maybe a bulk update that uses filename as description?
    My Storm is better than my wife!
    My Torch is better than my Storm!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

Some nice wallpapers for blackberry users ......Download blackberry wallpapers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-2-1104091243160-l.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-2-1010131k0220-l.jpg  
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

for some more nice blackberry wallpapers click on Download blackberry wallpapers - Page 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-lamborgini-320x240-wallpaper.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-leah-dizon-wallpaper.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-dreamy-girls-wallpaper.jpg  
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

some nice wallpapers for blackberry users click on Download blackberry wallpapers - Page 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-cute-girls-wallpaper.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-love-art-wallpaper.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-leah-dizon-wallpaper.jpg  
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

hi friends for some more nice wallpapers of blackberry users check this Download blackberry wallpapers - Page 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-rittany-daniel-wallpaper.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-minka-pink-wallpaper.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-sexy-face-wallpaper.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-marie-wallpaper.jpg  
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

for some more nice blackberry wallpapers on
    Download BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 wallpapers with 320X240 resolution
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-aishwarya-rai-wallpaper.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-black-white-wallpaper.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-madhuri-wallpaper.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-tony-saprano-wallpaper.jpg  
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Tried submitting some wallpapers for the community but for some reason it just doesnt upload.

Furthermore, i would suggest that there is a segregation of whether you want to share with the community or make a wallpaper. Since its all in one long process & furthermore you have to do them one by one, its a very tedious process...
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

he friends look some nice wallpapers for blackberry users on http://wallpaperpassion.com/resolution/320x240
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-katy-perry-wallpaper.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-madhuri-wallpaper.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-i-love-u-wallpaper.jpg   Help update our free wallpaper galleries!-unique-wallpaper.jpg  
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Re: Help update our free wallpaper galleries!

I just uploaded a few to share with everyone - how long does it take once they are submitted to be available for everyone to use?
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Pin..whaaat?!?

Happy new year for the hole CB community, all the enthusiastic developers and to the heroic characters in the background of CB.... YOU ALL are and were an indispensable enrichment for my life! We will rule 2013 with BB10!
    Germans are know-it-all! Trust me- Im German...and know it!
    CrackBerry User

Sorry if this has been asked or answered, couldn't find any.
    Is there no category for the new Z10 in the free wallpaper download section?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast