Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,614 Global Posts
    PIN
    295E4D69
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question ZAGG, Seidio or Clarivue: Which screen protector is the best?

I am looking for a screen protector for my 9700 and thought I would ask those here who use one which one do YOU think is the best. ZAGG looks to be twice as much as Seidio or Clarivue. Does that make it the best? History tells me that the most expensive is not always the best. However I learned many years ago that I cannot afford cheap things. What I mean by this is that I can't always buy the least expensive item because many times it doesn't work, work well or doesn't last very long. Then I wind up buying the better one and it costs me even more money in the end.

So, which screen protector do you use?

Are you satisfied with the one you have?

Do you recommend the one you have?
    New York Yankees
    It's Hard To Be Humble
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts

Phantom Skinz is what I have on my tour. I like it a lot plus they weren't expensive like Zagg ones. I would definitely recommend it, they're easy to put on also. You just dip them in water and put it on.
    CrackBerry User

I use iShieldz, which is awesome. Easy to put on, and you can't even tell it's there.
    It's a beauty.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    2811f462

I use clarivue... I got the antiglare one .. So far love it ... but for years I have used Seidio which are great..
    Vzw Customer
    Droid X In hand ( Returned)
    BB 9650 ( Sold)
    Sprint Epic4g
    9810 Torch AT&T
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    PIN
    !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best.....by far. I have tried them all, you spend a little more but you get what you pay for!!!!!!!!!

Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint for BlackBerry (9520/9550) Storm2
    CrackBerry User

I've so far only used the ZAGG screen protector, but I think there are pros and cons to any product. This is my third ZAGG though and have been happy with them (as far as screen protectors). I love the lifetime warranty, you can go to any IS dealer and get free replacement pretty much anytime you feel like a new one.

I think there a lot of mixed feelings about ZAGG on this board, but if you can stand the slight "orange peel" effect they are a fantastic product. They stay put, they don't scratch and they're sturdy. For the full body protection... well, I only buy the screen protectors now.

I just ordered the mirror screen protector from Clarivue because I think they're more aesthetically pleasing, but I wouldn't switch away if they made a mirror finish product.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    TOS w/ 351 Clevelands RULE

Thumbs up

ZAGG...undoubtedly a little tricky to apply but if done before happy hour should be accomplished by anyone but those with the utmost case of 'Homer Simpson Fingers'. No glare, very limited orange peel, fits virtually perfectly and seems impenetrable almost one year after I put mine on.
    Last edited by christopherp; 02-21-2010 at 01:17 PM. Reason: clarity
    Depression is anger without enthusiasm.