Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    PIN
    N/A
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Tour Hard Case w/ Built-in Screen Protector

Was wondering if any new Tour user has found a slim hard case with a built in screen protector. I found one for my old curve but wanted to see if they made one for the Tour. I've tried screen protectors under my case but I am a neat freak and the bubbles and peeling erks me.

This may be a pipe dream but was just hoping someone might have located one or maybe a better solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    3,041 Global Posts

My biggest problem with built in screen protection is you need to scrap the whole case instead of just replacing sa screen protector. Figure it's easier to just buy a three pack of them. Though if you're looking more for impact protection, something integrated might be better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ##b###dc

At the VZW store the other day I did see a clear hard case but I think it just went around the outside of the phone and did not cover the screen. But I did see a soft leather type case there also and it had a piece of clear plastic that covered the screen when you put the phone in the case.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    3,641 Global Posts
    PIN
    30517C40

Quote Originally Posted by RxPx33 View Post
    At the VZW store the other day I did see a clear hard case but I think it just went around the outside of the phone and did not cover the screen. But I did see a soft leather type case there also and it had a piece of clear plastic that covered the screen when you put the phone in the case.
    I bought the clear hard cover as I await for Seido to release their innocase 360 ... The clear case is crap! ... Not worth the money IMHO.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by jsntrenkler View Post
    I bought the clear hard cover as I await for Seido to release their innocase 360 ... The clear case is crap! ... Not worth the money IMHO.
    Verizon's accessories, rarely ever are!! I bought the plastic belt holster to hold me over until I find a quality replacement........ But when they stocked Seidio products, I was in there all the time and I didn't even have Verizon at the time. I guess Verizon decided to go with accessories they could buy for cheaper and sell for the same price as the Seidio products.....Oh well, it was good while it lasted....
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    873 Global Posts
    PIN
    30B75E62

I'm still a fan of the new OtterBox. If you use it without the holster, it's not too big and it will fit in your pocket.
    EAGLES BABY!!! As long as they are in front of the Cowboys, that's all that matters!