CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question Are there any PlayBook Folio Cases with a notepad included?

I love my PlayBook and prefer it to my wife's iPad. One area I have to concede to the iCrowd is accessories. I have been very jealous of my co-workers iPad folio that includes a notepad: Amazon.com: Booq Booqpad: Computers & Accessories

I take my PlayBook to meetings and have become fairly proficient with GroovyNotes, but sometimes I just want to jot something down on paper.

Does anyone know of a similar product available for the PlayBook? I have looked quite a bit but have not been able to fine anything.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    ask nicely

Quote Originally Posted by jazucco View Post
    I love my PlayBook and prefer it to my wife's iPad. One area I have to concede to the iCrowd is accessories. I have been very jealous of my co-workers iPad folio that includes a notepad: Amazon.com: Booq Booqpad: Computers & Accessories

I take my PlayBook to meetings and have become fairly proficient with GroovyNotes, but sometimes I just want to jot something down on paper.

Does anyone know of a similar product available for the PlayBook? I have looked quite a bit but have not been able to fine anything.
    Take a look at this one, it is great...:

Amazon.com: Leather Portfolio for BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Thanked by:
    lkveggie (11-07-2012) 
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Very cool, I'll have to see if they have that on display at the local brookstone.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

Default Re: Are there any PlayBook Folio Cases with a notepad included?

That looks like an awesome case!! Would be very useful for school or work.
    Be Bold.
    Storm 9530-> Storm2 9550-> Bold 9650-> Bold 9930-> HTC DNA-> Z10-> Z30