Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question Are there any PlayBook Folio Cases with a notepad included?

I love my PlayBook and prefer it to my wife's iPad. One area I have to concede to the iCrowd is accessories. I have been very jealous of my co-workers iPad folio that includes a notepad: Amazon.com: Booq Booqpad: Computers & Accessories

I take my PlayBook to meetings and have become fairly proficient with GroovyNotes, but sometimes I just want to jot something down on paper.

Does anyone know of a similar product available for the PlayBook? I have looked quite a bit but have not been able to fine anything.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,650 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PIN
    ask nicely

Quote Originally Posted by jazucco View Post
    I love my PlayBook and prefer it to my wife's iPad. One area I have to concede to the iCrowd is accessories. I have been very jealous of my co-workers iPad folio that includes a notepad: Amazon.com: Booq Booqpad: Computers & Accessories

I take my PlayBook to meetings and have become fairly proficient with GroovyNotes, but sometimes I just want to jot something down on paper.

Does anyone know of a similar product available for the PlayBook? I have looked quite a bit but have not been able to fine anything.
    Take a look at this one, it is great...:

Amazon.com: Leather Portfolio for BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet: Cell Phones & Accessories
    lkveggie likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Very cool, I'll have to see if they have that on display at the local brookstone.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Are there any PlayBook Folio Cases with a notepad included?

That looks like an awesome case!! Would be very useful for school or work.