Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    2,479 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Seidio's charging cradle (POD) for Blackberry storm

Seidio is developing the charging cradle that can work with storm with Innocase on. I would be appreciated if you can provide any input.

Thank you

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 01-27-2009 at 06:04 PM.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    484 Global Posts

Thanks for letting us know.
    "You can observe a lot just by watching"-Yogi Berra
    20th century philosopher
    Words to live by:
    Leave the gun, take the cannoli!
    StarTac 75>StarTac 150 (salt water kill)>LG8000>Treo 650p (bricked)>Treo 700p>Storm 9350(5.0.0.328)
    CrackBerry Abuser

Will it be able to charge an extra battery too?
    I know I'm getting better at golf because I'm hitting fewer spectators. -- Gerald R. Ford
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    170 Global Posts

Can't wait! I'm getting tired of taking off the Innocase every night to put on my cradle...
    CrackBerry User

how bout charging the phone with your bigger battery?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts

I dont know that itd be possible to do this, but make it so a storm can fit it even with an innocase 1 on. It would be nice but it seems kind of not possible to get the size right.
    Blackberry storm
    4.7.0.65- .75- .76- .83- .85- .86- .90- .99- .103- .109- .114
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    723 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FINGER360 View Post
    I dont know that itd be possible to do this, but make it so a storm can fit it even with an innocase 1 on. It would be nice but it seems kind of not possible to get the size right.
    Did you read this part?
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Seidio is developing the charging cradle that can work with storm with Innocase on.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Cool, I'd like one
    It may have choked Artie, but it aint gonna choke Stymie
    CrackBerry User

If it can charge an extra battery, I know a lot of users that would appreciate it. Naturally, it should also look cool

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio is developing the charging cradle that can work with storm with Innocase on. I would be appreciated if you can provide any input. If you would like to be notified when it becomes available, please send an email to blackberrystorm@seidio.com.

Thank you

Seidio
    CrackBerry Abuser

To have it where you can charge it with the Innocase ON AND an extra battery would be PERFECT. It you could do it in landscape mode so that it can look just like an alarm clock, that would rock!
    CrackBerry User

It's all about the looks! Well, and the ability to Sync, of course.
    CrackBerry User

I would buy a charging cradle that allows charging with the innocase II installed. Looking forward to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Seidio, do you offer shipping options other than USPS and fedex?

I've never been too fond of USPS, and fedex just plain blows (as evidenced by my first purchase from your site).

I'm interested in your cradle, but I refuse to pay for fedex shipping again.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,261 Global Posts
    PIN
    If you ask

Please make sure it's landscape, and just as important - - please ensure that the pod is as aesthetically pleasing as the OEM version. I agree with the rest, removing the case is not only a PITA, but seems to weaken the clips. I do not think the case was meant to be removed daily, as the clips are very small plastic bumps that wear down quickly. It would be appropriate to offer to replace the case for anyone who previously purchased the I or II and now purchases the pod.
    Ad Lucem

CrackBerry User

PIN
    Ask :)

Sounds good looking foward to it
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,389 Global Posts
    PIN
    305685E7

as long as you don't charge more then 30 bucks for the thing, im down
    Stay Thirsty My Friends . . .

Need Affordable Web Design and/or Graphic Design? OfficeReinvention.com
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

Default Yes!

I would really really like to have a landscape cradle for the Innocase I on a Storm. I would actually prefer two models, one without the extra battery charger and one with. I don't need the extra battery charger and that's something you should pay extra for. It should have the connections & cords to charge the phone and sync with a computer of course. I would like for it to be dark black and match the case, more than flashy (gloss silver) like the OEM model. If it could have a little bit more of a lip on the front to help prevent snagging the usb connection on the dock, that would be good (shouldn't impede use while docked however). If you make one for the Innocase I, count me in for 2.
    Last edited by petschska; 01-21-2009 at 02:12 PM. Reason: -
    CrackBerry Abuser

I am not familar with the Innocase but it would be great if the cradle worked with a Storm without a case (and without putting too much stress on the usb port) and had a place to charge an extra battery.
    CrackBerry User

I'd like to somthing similar to the OEM cradle, perhaps with a snap in adapter about the thickness of an innocase-- leave the adapter out for a phone with a case, snap it into the cradle for a bare phone.
    A slot for a spare battery would be desirable.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    just ask

i cant wait for this to come out. it is a pain having to take my case off every night.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,829 Global Posts

I'm interested & will zap out an Email later on today

Things I'd like to see:

1) Landscape mode
    2) ability to charge from a wall outlet & USB from a PC
    3) Space for a spare battery to charge at the same time as one charges the phone.
    NOW 5.0.0.419
    Build Date:??????
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    752 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devlyn16 View Post

Things I'd like to see:

1) Landscape mode
    2) ability to charge from a wall outlet & USB from a PC
    3) Space for a spare battery to charge at the same time as one charges the phone.
    Ditto!!!! When will this be ready?

I have used Inno cases and your bases for all of my phones. They have worked great!!! Really looking forward to this. My phone wakes me up once a night when it falls over.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts

Pictures are up on the Seidio website of the POD Can't wait till it's available! One thing I noticed, says you need to buy an optional USB travel adapter if not connecting to a computer.... does that mean I can't just plug in my current charger into the back of the pod??
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    945 Global Posts

where did u see that? it seems like u just plug either your wall charger or USB charger into the back of the cradle
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by 1magine View Post
    Please make sure it's landscape, and just as important - - please ensure that the pod is as aesthetically pleasing as the OEM version. I agree with the rest, removing the case is not only a PITA, but seems to weaken the clips. I do not think the case was meant to be removed daily, as the clips are very small plastic bumps that wear down quickly. It would be appropriate to offer to replace the case for anyone who previously purchased the I or II and now purchases the pod.
    At least half price on a new case would be nice. I don't use a charging dock or remove my phone more than I have to and my Innocase I is pretty loose now after two months.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester23 View Post
    Pictures are up on the Seidio website of the POD Can't wait till it's available! One thing I noticed, says you need to buy an optional USB travel adapter if not connecting to a computer.... does that mean I can't just plug in my current charger into the back of the pod??
    Might just be me but I like the look of the OEM one better. I do understand that this is made to hold the phone in multiple forms though. The way I read that was you can use the one that came with the Storm or buy one to go with the Pod. In other words you are buying a dock and dock only.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast