Powered case for BB
Spare batteries are relatively inexpensive. Cases with 12k of rubber protection that needs to be sliped onto the phone with a combo of butter and wd40 aren't for everyone, and neither are holsters (urgh).
How hard would it really be for someone to manufacture a small case (flip hopefully, yum) which holds my 9900 secure whilst having a place to connect a spare battery, attached via the charging connectors (not the usb). Double the power, none of the hassle. Wish I could build this kind of thing myself, bah.PROVIDER: OrangeUK
Sack it, the powered cases look like a right load of crap.
I used to love my otterbox on the old 9700, but nowadays I've became accustomed to carrying a spare battery which I swap over fairly often. Don't really fancy spending 5 minutes removing the phone from some protective rubber to swap a battery, and I quite like to have the use of NFC.
Recommendations ?PROVIDER: OrangeUK
- By cbmember in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-08, 03:46 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-08, 08:12 PM
- By BlazinBWF in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-08, 03:29 PM
- By MMB916 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-07, 02:06 PM
- By aclbosox in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 08-06-07, 07:22 PM