- CrackBerry Addict
- 773 Posts
Pelican case any good for PlayBook?
I will be out on the field and moving around quite a bit and I rely on my PlayBook. I want something rugged, so thought about otterbox or ballistic cases, but I just really need something to carry my PlayBook in so I could just use it "naked" when I arrive at the locations. I know that I might get surprised with the occasional unexpected rain that we get out of the blue. Was wondering if anyone has tried the Pelican case.
Amazon.com: Pelican Products 1055CC HardBack Case with Computer Liner (1055-003-110): Computers & Accessories
- By henry007 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 03-08-13, 08:00 PM
- By gng11 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-12, 06:16 PM
- By Mikhou in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-12, 02:33 AM
- By lnichols in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 100Last Post: 12-08-11, 09:56 PM
- By tayshun12 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 16Last Post: 10-10-11, 09:41 PM