CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Newbie bb10 accesory question

Hey, this is my first post on the forums, but I've had a blackberry since... well since the first torch came out (which I'm still using until BB10) but I have a question. Firstly a little background:

I work in a VERY dusty environment. Prettymuch any electronics I bring with me to work for any amount of time ends up with dust in it. I don't just mean dust in the cracks and nooks, I mean it gets behind the screen, caked into the speaker, etc. Pressurized air and putty isn't enough to get that junk out. Obviously I'm looking for a way to protect my new... investment before any gets into it.

Secondly, I'm INCREDIBLY anal about screen scratches. I see angel-hair scratches on screens people can't find with magnifying lenses, and it drives me insane. Obviously a screen protector is a good way to go, but I'd prefer a more all-in-one solution.

Finally, I love how blackberries have in holster functionality, but after wearing my holster around work for a while (and having it bump into machinery and go flying across the floor with a loud SNAP from the clip) I think it's better in my pocket, but that leaves it vulnerable to scratching. My torch is still running great, but the screen protector is almost a complete blur from the scratching (and I dare not remove it until I'm no longer using the phone, too late to replace it now anyways) and some of the paint flaked off from spending upwards of two years in my pocket.

So my question is thus: (TL: DR version) is there a case I can get when I pick up my BB10 that will make it dust proof, scratch proof, and durable, but still small enough to carry in my pocket, or better yet, a holster?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, and sorry for typing so much.
    CrackBerry Genius

As for a dust proof case. I was at the London Boat Show last month and there was a stand selling water proof cases for ipads and generic phones. It could be an idea to locate them or a similar company on Google and try one out.