Found This Site Today While Looking For More Housing Kits To Try. Just Contacted Customer Service To See If The Speaker Mesh And Everything Else Is Pre-Installed So I Wont Have To Glue Or Solder. They Have A Wide Variety Of Housing Kits In Colors I Have Never Seen And Some I Thought Of And Asked Myself Why Sw-Box And Others Didnt Have. When I Get A Response Back I Will Post. I Have A Couple Of Kits In Mind That I Want To Try. Especially The White And Blue Combo As Well As The Clear Housing.

Here Is Thee Site: Phone4u

What Do You Think????

UPDATED: Just Came In Mail Today 6/4/2010, Ordered 5/25/2010. FAST SHIPPING AND HOUSING KIT QUALITY IS TOP NOTCH AND I LOVE IT ALOT........ ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE.

Last edited by charlieb620; 06-04-10 at 10:49 PM.
    05-22-10 10:40 PM
    huh...those are pretty different all right. i wonder how the quality is. i guess for 26 bux it's worth a try to check em out. thx for the tip.
    05-22-10 11:02 PM
    huh...those are pretty different all right. i wonder how the quality is. i guess for 26 bux it's worth a try to check em out. thx for the tip.
    Just ordered one. i will def post when it comes.
    05-22-10 11:08 PM
    Ya know.. I don't like that site. Too many grammar errors for it to be reputable..
    05-22-10 11:16 PM
    Ya know.. I don't like that site. Too many grammar errors for it to be reputable..
    its most likely google-translated from whatever language its originally in, which usually leads to plenty of grammar errors. the company is based in China, so i would assume thats the case.
    05-22-10 11:26 PM
    its most likely google-translated from whatever language its originally in, which usually leads to plenty of grammar errors. the company is based in China, so i would assume thats the case.
    Oh I didn't think of that. I just tend to automatically distrust a site I'm giving my bank card info to if it's not all grammar nice and such.
    05-22-10 11:34 PM
    Oh I didn't think of that. I just tend to automatically distrust a site I'm giving my bank card info to if it's not all grammar nice and such.
    lol, i fully understand that. just have to think a lil deeper into these things sometimes.....
    05-23-10 11:20 PM
    interesting
    05-23-10 11:26 PM
    I passed on the clear housing and chose this one. Cant wait to get it.
    Last edited by charlieb620; 05-24-10 at 01:40 AM.
    05-24-10 01:38 AM
    im thinking of buying the clear one, depending on how the quality is once threadstarter receives his..... how hard is it to change housings? i dont really have the patience with small parts and such.... anyone have an idea of a place one could go to have it done professionally, so to speak?
    05-24-10 02:02 AM
    im not gonna change my housing i originaly wanted to because i hate cases and love the look of a phone no cases and housings make them super custom but it voids ur insurance and warrenty i was told from verizon
    05-24-10 02:22 AM
    im thinking of buying the clear one, depending on how the quality is once threadstarter receives his..... how hard is it to change housings? i dont really have the patience with small parts and such.... anyone have an idea of a place one could go to have it done professionally, so to speak?
    This is the 3rd time i changed my housing. my blackberry now is currently brown. it took me all of ten minutes. its real simple. i suggest you just take your time. the kit with all the T-Screwdrivers is $4.99 on ebay. Most stores will charge in between $25-$50 for 10 mins of putting a case on. You can simply do it yourself. go on youtube and watch the vids.

Last edited by charlieb620; 05-24-10 at 02:54 AM.
    05-24-10 02:48 AM
    im not gonna change my housing i originaly wanted to because i hate cases and love the look of a phone no cases and housings make them super custom but it voids ur insurance and warrenty i was told from verizon
    I customize every phone i done had. At first i was skeptical because of the whole warranty thing but when i read up on tutorials and everything about fixing phones. i became confident with taking my phones apart. It all depends upon the user. But its nothing wrong with a new look for your phone.
    05-24-10 02:50 AM
    wow.... after watching a video on Youtube of how to replace the housing and whatnot, it's a cinch! im definitely ordering the clear housing for myself once threadstarter receives his...
    05-24-10 01:37 PM
    dude the pearl white keyboard (just the keyboard) is 32 bucks on this site
    05-24-10 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD