Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Talking UPDATED!!!!MY SKYBLUEBERRY: New Housing Kit Site WIth See Through Cases And More!!!!!

Found This Site Today While Looking For More Housing Kits To Try. Just Contacted Customer Service To See If The Speaker Mesh And Everything Else Is Pre-Installed So I Wont Have To Glue Or Solder. They Have A Wide Variety Of Housing Kits In Colors I Have Never Seen And Some I Thought Of And Asked Myself Why Sw-Box And Others Didnt Have. When I Get A Response Back I Will Post. I Have A Couple Of Kits In Mind That I Want To Try. Especially The White And Blue Combo As Well As The Clear Housing.

Here Is Thee Site: Phone4u

What Do You Think????

UPDATED: Just Came In Mail Today 6/4/2010, Ordered 5/25/2010. FAST SHIPPING AND HOUSING KIT QUALITY IS TOP NOTCH AND I LOVE IT ALOT........ ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE.

Last edited by charlieb620; 06-04-2010 at 11:49 PM.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    up grrrrrl

huh...those are pretty different all right. i wonder how the quality is. i guess for 26 bux it's worth a try to check em out. thx for the tip.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Talking Just Ordered

Quote Originally Posted by CatAlex View Post
    huh...those are pretty different all right. i wonder how the quality is. i guess for 26 bux it's worth a try to check em out. thx for the tip.
    Just ordered one. i will def post when it comes.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    PIN
    241810e8

Ya know.. I don't like that site. Too many grammar errors for it to be reputable..
    Current phone: Black 9700, BBOS 5.0.0.680
    Previous phone: White MyTouch 3G, Android 2.1
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by neoman1314 View Post
    Ya know.. I don't like that site. Too many grammar errors for it to be reputable..
    its most likely google-translated from whatever language its originally in, which usually leads to plenty of grammar errors. the company is based in China, so i would assume thats the case.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    PIN
    241810e8

Quote Originally Posted by Aftashok View Post
    its most likely google-translated from whatever language its originally in, which usually leads to plenty of grammar errors. the company is based in China, so i would assume thats the case.
    Oh I didn't think of that. I just tend to automatically distrust a site I'm giving my bank card info to if it's not all grammar nice and such.
    Current phone: Black 9700, BBOS 5.0.0.680
    Previous phone: White MyTouch 3G, Android 2.1
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by neoman1314 View Post
    Oh I didn't think of that. I just tend to automatically distrust a site I'm giving my bank card info to if it's not all grammar nice and such.
    lol, i fully understand that. just have to think a lil deeper into these things sometimes.....
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    180 Global Posts

interesting
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

I passed on the clear housing and chose this one. Cant wait to get it.
    Last edited by charlieb620; 05-24-2010 at 02:40 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ask

im thinking of buying the clear one, depending on how the quality is once threadstarter receives his..... how hard is it to change housings? i dont really have the patience with small parts and such.... anyone have an idea of a place one could go to have it done professionally, so to speak?
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    3161070A

im not gonna change my housing i originaly wanted to because i hate cases and love the look of a phone no cases and housings make them super custom but it voids ur insurance and warrenty i was told from verizon
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

Talking Changing Housing

Quote Originally Posted by Aftashok View Post
    im thinking of buying the clear one, depending on how the quality is once threadstarter receives his..... how hard is it to change housings? i dont really have the patience with small parts and such.... anyone have an idea of a place one could go to have it done professionally, so to speak?
    This is the 3rd time i changed my housing. my blackberry now is currently brown. it took me all of ten minutes. its real simple. i suggest you just take your time. the kit with all the T-Screwdrivers is $4.99 on ebay. Most stores will charge in between $25-$50 for 10 mins of putting a case on. You can simply do it yourself. go on youtube and watch the vids.

Last edited by charlieb620; 05-24-2010 at 03:54 AM.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

Talking Voiding Warranty

Quote Originally Posted by TMON3Y_tour View Post
    im not gonna change my housing i originaly wanted to because i hate cases and love the look of a phone no cases and housings make them super custom but it voids ur insurance and warrenty i was told from verizon
    I customize every phone i done had. At first i was skeptical because of the whole warranty thing but when i read up on tutorials and everything about fixing phones. i became confident with taking my phones apart. It all depends upon the user. But its nothing wrong with a new look for your phone.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ask

wow.... after watching a video on Youtube of how to replace the housing and whatnot, it's a cinch! im definitely ordering the clear housing for myself once threadstarter receives his...
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,689 Global Posts

dude the pearl white keyboard (just the keyboard) is 32 bucks on this site
    Previously: Blackberry Bold 9700 - 6.0.0.344
    Currently: Motorola Atrix - Android 2.2

"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness."