- CrackBerry Addict
- 812 Posts
Network extender & 4g question....
I'm in an area where I don't get a great signal inside my house. I've debated purchasing a network extender, but my question is this: since it's 3G, once I get a BB10 phone (4G), will the extender be pointless? I believe the 4G phones revert back to 2G/EDGE if they can't get a 4G signal, and the BB10 phones (and most other 4G phones out now) don't have 3G antennas. Can anyone with experience in this area give me an answer?
- By Keynote in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 138Last Post: 03-05-10, 10:33 PM
- By setrusko in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 12Last Post: 08-25-09, 02:16 PM
- By cenloe in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 7Last Post: 05-07-09, 03:23 PM
- By pmd5498 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 04-01-09, 05:01 PM
- By mr.madison in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-07, 12:43 PM