I can't get over the fact that the Torch 9800 doesn't come with a Blackberry holster or other carrying case. You can't even buy a Blackberry case for it at the AT&T store. The Blackberry website doesn't even list the Torch 9800 as a device when looking for accessories! However it does mention that the case is "Coming Soon". Am I missing something here? Anyone else feel the way I do, or am I just barking up the wrong tree?
    08-16-10 11:22 AM
    I am completely confused. I was also expecting a OEM case or holster to come with this blackberry. I would not have cared if I had to purchase a case as long as the at&t store carried one!!!! I was definitely surprised because I got all excited due to the hype over the phone, but I can honestly say that RIM was not ready when releasing this phone. I feel almost as if they were just pushing the product instead of focusing on what we really need or want. I love my phone, but the lack of accessories really disappoints me.
    08-16-10 11:34 AM
    I just use my 9000 case and it works great. I have both the magnetic case and the sleeve. Most of the time I just slip it in my pocket and go. Just using the case until my Wrapsol protector shows up.
    08-16-10 11:35 AM
    I am also really bummed I didn't get a case. It was a winner for my Bold 9000, and I used it all the time. I was really hoping for an included case, or at least one for sale...I don't want a case that is built for a different device!
    08-16-10 11:40 AM
    One would think that at least the accesories would be available to purchase on launch date
    08-16-10 11:43 AM
    Kevin gave you guys the heads up on no case in his video unboxing.
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-tor...video-unboxing
    08-16-10 11:43 AM
    Yup - would rather have a case than a polishing cloth any day!!!

But....I'm actually pretty happy with the Otterbox I got. I probably would have never discovered them if I'd had a case!
    08-16-10 11:45 AM
    AT&T BlackBerry Torch 9800 Video Unboxing! | CrackBerry.com
    ahhh....I didn't really watch the video with the sound on....my mistake.
    08-16-10 11:46 AM
    AT&T BlackBerry Torch 9800 Video Unboxing! | CrackBerry.com
    Yes, but I don't think some of us would have had a problem purchasing an OEM case, if the store was selling one.

I am saying that RIM should of had some basic accessories for purchase when the phone was available.
    08-16-10 02:35 PM
    At least a OEM belt clip. I am bummed
    08-16-10 02:39 PM
    shop.blackberry.com has finally listed some accessories for the torch. Not much to choose from and they are listed as Coming Soon.
    08-16-10 02:40 PM
    Yes, but I don't think some of us would have had a problem purchasing an OEM case, if the store was selling one.

I am saying that RIM should of had some basic accessories for purchase when the phone was available.
    Oh gotcha. I thought you meant you you were expecting a case or holster to come with the berry..
    I am completely confused. I was also expecting a OEM case or holster to come with this blackberry.
    08-16-10 02:59 PM
    Oh gotcha. I thought you meant you you were expecting a case or holster to come with the berry..
    Not a problem. I wouldn't have had a problem with either. Just wanted RIM to make the accessories available for us.
    08-17-10 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD