CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default how to remove the hard plastic case

this has probably been asked before but i bought a hard plastic case for my 8310 curve and i have no idea how to take it off to put in a new memory card in it. can anyone help me out?
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    PM me first...

The seido hard plastic case?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

its like a snap on one that i bought on ebay lol so i dont think so but its getting me so mad that i cant take it off
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    PM me first...

Try pushing your fingernail in the top left corner (near the standby button). On my seido case the top left corner is the only spot that does not have clips on it. This should help, because i ran into the same problem.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

aw man i got so impatient that I took it off with my car keys and i scratched my BB a little NOOOOOOOOOOO! and while we are on this subject whats the best case for me to get for the phone? cause im in the Marines and i take it out to the field sometimes.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,519 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask Nicely :)

the way i open mine is by sliding a credit car in between... if you go to one of the edges like at the top or sides or like by the side keys you'll see like little gaps where u can put somthing thin like your nail or Credit card or a thin tiny screw driver( be carfully not to scratch device if u go with the Screw driver) and if u run it along the phone youll here it unclip itself.... the first time its always a pain to figure out but once ur do it the first time youll get the hang of it FYI i got mine off ebay too so im sure its not the seidio case!
    Mista Los
    BlackBerry...its NOT a phone... Its a Lifestyle!-Mista Los

Follow me at your own risk :
    www.Twitter.com/Realestatepro Los@Crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of beer!

Quote Originally Posted by malicenfz View Post
    aw man i got so impatient that I took it off with my car keys and i scratched my BB a little NOOOOOOOOOOO! and while we are on this subject whats the best case for me to get for the phone? cause im in the Marines and i take it out to the field sometimes.
    If I were you, I would get an OtterBox. Will add some girth to your BB, but then again, how many cases have 3 different layers of protection? So far, its the only case I have found, that I would not be afraid to use to drop a BB on concrete.
    Firefighter/Paramedic Cincinnati, OH
    I can't host any links without someone telling me my signature is too big!
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    Ball Wizard!!!

I agree. Go with the OtterBox. It is a little bulkier but the protection it offers is superb. I had my poor little pearl at work the other day and I had chucked it into the pocket of my bunker pants during a medic run. Well, around 1 AM we get a fire run and I end up running in and out of a burning house for about an hour and then slogging around in what was left of it for the next two hours doing overhaul and hitting hotspots. At one point I reach into my completely soaked and dirty turnout pants pocket for a tool and "DOH!" my phone was in there the whole time!!! I couldn't believe it. I was worried about the heat and moisture but it didn't hurt it in the least. Just had a little soot and fire foam on it.

OtterBox is the way to go!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

Now that's a story for the OtterBox site right there! I'm also a believer in their gear. I survey land and it's good peace of mind for splashing through streams and mud. It won't make it impervious but it gets it alot better than stock for sure.
    BB Curve 8330 4.5.0.97 on VZW
    Otterbox
    Jawbone 2 BT Earpiece
    Freedom 2000 BT GPS Keychain
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thanks for the credit card time! I've been trying to figure out to get this case off for 6 months and this worked like a charm.