Hey guys,
    so i finally ordered a case for my BB Torch 9860!!!
    The Case-Mate barely there in Black.
    Looks amazing!!!
    I will post pictures later but yeah its amazing!
    10-29-11 06:50 AM
    Interesting. That case does not seem to exist at Case-mate's web site.
    I ordered my Seidio case, but still waiting for it to get here.
    10-29-11 10:44 AM
    It was hard to find LOL
    Here is the link to my video review -
    And here is the link to the case - BlackBerry Torch 9860 Cases from Case-Mate
    10-29-11 10:46 AM
    Wishing CaseMate would make a Smart Skin for the Torch, the one for the Storm was perfect for me.
    Does anyone know of a good thick rubber or silicone case for this phone besides the BlackBerry branded one Verizon sells? It's pretty thick but too slippery. Comes out of shirt pocket when I jump. The CaseMate Smart Skin would stay put and if it did happen to come out it would bounce nicely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-11 04:17 PM
    I know a lot of silicon cases that are on ebay you can buy them i bought 7 of them for $1 each :O
    They are damn good quality but extremely dust prone.
    But i can't complain for one buck.
    Try eBay and all.
    10-29-11 04:44 PM
    The Incipio case is a nice if you're looking for a minimalist case. That an the invisishield have been a great combo. However I rarely use the incipio case because the phone feels so good without ( read condom vs no condom lol)

10-29-11 07:21 PM
    The Incipio case is a nice if you're looking for a minimalist case. That an the invisishield have been a great combo. However I rarely use the incipio case because the phone feels so good without ( read condom vs no condom lol)

LOL. Exactly, Phone feels really good without the case...but, my accident proned @$$ is always leaving it in my lap when i get out of the car...read: sliding down the driveway face down

Did this a few times with my 9650 and the paint on the trackpad started chipping off...never comes out of the otterbox Commuter unless I'm safely on carpet.
    10-30-11 05:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD