Earphones: stereo vs mono - which one is right for me?
I sometimes only put one earbud in my ear and leave the other one "free" while I'm out and about. However, when I'm only using one earbud, there are times where there are "missing notes" when I listen to music. I'm assuming the missing notes are in the other earbud to create the stereo effect, is that correct? If so, would mono earbuds make more sense for me?
- CrackBerry Genius
01-16-2013, 02:53 PM #2
- 1,536 Posts
You are right.You need mono earbud but you will lose a lot of sound quality :/Blackberry by Choice
- By KahnArtist in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-31-2011, 03:09 PM
- By drudometkin in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 10Last Post: 05-29-2011, 10:39 PM
- By ButtonBerry in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2009, 05:28 AM
- By resail in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 03-29-2009, 10:10 PM
- By paladin.sponge in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 03-27-2009, 11:04 AM